Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 April, 06:49
The priest was giving a sermon condemning the atrocities by Russia in Ukraine. I wanted to shout that he's a liar — but there's a time and a place for everything. Knowing that the worshippers were being misled and deceived was no surprise intellectually, but I so rarely go inside any ecclesiastical building (childhood allergy hasn't receded) that it really hit me to experience it.

Live. Not. By. Lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
It's about relationship with THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE...Jesus Chirst, not about religion of men! Stay pressed into the Lord... you don't go to church to see the pastor... you go to church to glorify the Lord! It's His house!
08:44 PM - Apr 03, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by shzreading in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 April, 09:19
In response Sandy Ziegler to her Publication
ive never felt comfortable in a church. i was raised in a Southern Baptist Church. I have my own relationship with God. I talk to him and hes the best listener. i dont need a fancy church to have a relationship with him. Alot of people go only for there image and political status. God knows my heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 09:00
In response Sandy Ziegler to her Publication
we DO need fellowship........... we need to ask GOD for that too.