Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
My boyfriend just got home from drill. He was informed that senior people were required to download signal. He laughed because I already showed him Q post. But he said this has Never been required before in his 20 years of service. He is the guard but also is active on guard side
07:28 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
04 April, 08:56
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I have had it since 2020

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 April, 10:17
Internet must be about to be taken out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 10:17
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I pray that happens soon. It's time to awaken their slumbers

Pink Totter @Totter
03 April, 09:57
Wonder if old fashioned landlines will still work. I can't imagine I would ever get my mom to use signal, she won't even text.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 09:58
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
We actually have a house phone with old school push dial.. not digital

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 April, 10:16
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Anything that is not dependent on the Internet should work.

Land lines will work as long as the electricity keeps flowing.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
03 April, 09:46
i barely know how to post and make a call 😂

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 09:52
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Morse code? smoke signal more your speed?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 April, 09:41
That's a huge sign!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 April, 07:57
And that's hysterical, cause most seniors don't have a smart phone let alone know how to use one. And who is going to "require" us to have something after the C19 debacle? Oh hell no.

https://signal.org/downloa...

And if you only have Mac, you need a phone first to have a desktop version. 😂

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 07:59
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I meant senior NCO and Officers lol. you crack me up

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
03 April, 07:50
what is signal

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 07:51
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Chat and phone app

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 07:53
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Supposed ro be the only thing working if we go down. Q post said military use it. i showed that to my boyfriend after we started dating. He said alot of soldiers have it but not required...well today it became required

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 April, 07:43
get it
Don’t delay
Gonna need it

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 07:54
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Yep!!!!!