Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
03 April, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Not sure why whip posted that today. I tracked down the original poster on telegram. It was from Friday, April 1st. Plus, he had the persistance setting on which elevated the numbers. Today was pretty quiet. See the April 1 timestamp. šŸ§

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
03 April, 10:20
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
Hereā€™s what it really looked like when that was posted today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 11:29
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
Idk that much about Whiplash but that sounds weird doesnt it.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 April, 07:28
i wonder when this was - earlier today? currently there are 45. https://globe.adsbexchange...

03 April, 07:32
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thanks!

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
03 April, 07:12
I am not saying it is impossible, but i kmow for a fact that weather is why Southwest cancelled flights. Everything is normal today except for displaced crews causing delays and cancelations. my wife has flown to MI CHI DC STL FL no issues...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 April, 06:53

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
03 April, 07:00
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Is ebs coming soon ??

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
03 April, 07:05
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Thinkin if this was true, wouldnā€™t MonkeyWerx have posted about it? Someone else said 92 mil at that time.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 06:41
I drove across florida from pensacola to Jacksonville no storms. cloudy with a little rain

no storms

Sista Sue @SC18835410
03 April, 06:19
I know theyā€™ve been pumping out the chemtrails all day across the midwest. Began as a clear blue sky this morning, completely overcast now.
Took the metal detectors out today and had difficulty getting a good read on anything. Readings were all over the place and just really weird. My brother had the same issue. Never seen anything like it. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 06:36
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
same in Arizona - in fact so much so it's messing up internet and TV............
Looks just like that.

03 April, 06:36
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
They are no doubt trying to conjure up something, they dont just do that shit for no reason, guess we will find out if it is WHs or BHs.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
03 April, 06:05