Is it a caT? Is it a doG?
CatDog or CadoG?
01:09 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 April, 07:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😂🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
03 April, 06:14
We had a cat that LOVED to play fetch with a super ball (those small super bouncy balls). He would beg up/torment us to throw that dang ball for what felt like hours and he would chase it and bring it back and drop it in our lap waiting for us to throw it again and again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 April, 05:39

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 April, 05:39
lolzzz 😂🤣😂 This muh Moms cat! She is the most doG like cat I have ever known 🥰

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 April, 05:31

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 April, 04:22
A friend of mine has a Maine Coon cat he’s 25 lbs and he sits on the couch just like a human and puts his arm up on the arm rest

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 April, 04:20
Ask Jupiter - Talking Cat Answers Your Questions - YouTube

Jupiter, the talking cat, answers your questions!Video by Andrew Grantham: http://facebook.com/klaatu42twitter: http://twitter.com/talkinganimalsThanks once ...

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
03 April, 04:14
it’s adorable... that’s what it is❤️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 April, 04:04
😂

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 03:21
Some dogs have trained their cats well...........
Usually it's the other way around. ;)

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 April, 03:20
ITGCDCG in gematria:

Decode code
La Palma
Game on
Anger
Games
Bad blood
I am home
Drill

Alien agenda

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
03 April, 03:04
LOL. I used to have a CatDog and he would go everywhere with me and even talk to me like a dog. He would yell at me when I can home late for like a half hour chewing me out. 🥰 Miss that CatDog.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
03 April, 01:22
🤣I have a 'catdog', which is exactly what we call him! Follows us around everywhere just like a dog😹

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 April, 01:18

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 April, 01:17
DOGCAT
SMALLER BRETHREN OF BOBCAT😂😂😂

arba happihr @arba
03 April, 01:14
There is something about looking out a down window
with wind blowing in their face they love!
Meow
I would be afraid it would jump out the window.
I didn't know cats like this enjoyment too
Animals are like humans
They only look the same on the outside, they are different.
Not all Labrador dogs can swim
My cousin's mother raised them, she educated me.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
03 April, 01:24
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Wouldn't she be considered your Aunt?