⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 April, 05:49
🗣PAGING MARCO RUBIO!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
04 April, 11:13
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Good for you. I've sent several mailers back to the GOP with heartfelt handwritten messages: "I DO NOT SUPPORT RINOS.", "Rigged Elections have consequences", "You didn't stand with President Trump, so I don't stand with the GOP" etc. I have not AND will never support these bastards again. We're seeing FIRSTHAND with McCarthys threats to Cawthorn what the GOP stands for: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! And it's not just McCarthy, these asswipes are so entrenched in criminality, bribery, lewd behavior, $$$$$, they can never again be trusted to run our country. THEIR TIME IS DONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
04 April, 10:56
In response Made In America to her Publication
What was that old Western movie; "Hang em High"?

04 April, 11:15
In response Melmaniam - MF to his Publication
Yes that was it. Frankly, I don't care if we hang em high, low, below, etc. As long as they're gone is good enough for me, but yeah, it would be nice to see as much PUBLIC justice as there were behind the scene crimes.

04 April, 11:17
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Rubio, Graham, McConnell, McCarthy, and ANYONE else that did not call out this rigged election (that's basically all of them).

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 April, 04:14
In response Made In America to her Publication
ALL