Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 April, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Pink Moon or Egg Moon is the Paschal Moon. I do wonder if this has been altered, much like the rest of our history, HIS story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 April, 04:41
I saw one just like it a couple of months ago. I just happened to look up and it looked like the 🌚 was smiling at me. The crescent was upside down. It's not one of the phases of the moon. 🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔. So, this is how their disclosing it. Now I look up at the night sky every chance I get.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 April, 02:24
I haven't seen the moon here in NC for weeks. It has been wierd since 1/1/22. Out of place, out during middle of the day. Raising around 7PM and going down at 10PM. Now, just gone. It disappeared for a few weeks last month too. Me and two other friends are tracking it. They report wierd stuff two. One is in Texas, one in Arizona and me in NC. We literally report daily on it 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

Bee Saved @BSaved
03 April, 07:04
Looks like a pair of eyes just south of Venus this morning.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 April, 06:56
i love it 💗

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 April, 01:38
Hubby wanted to watch a movie last night, clicked on the trailer for the new flick "Moonfall".

Got those, they always have to tell us, kind of vibes. 👀

Has anyone see it? 🤷🏼‍♀️ He ended up choosing something else.

Official trailer:
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Teaser trailer:
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 01:31
thumbnail image

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
03 April, 12:28
wow whoa!!! and I snapped this!!!

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
03 April, 12:24
Saw it in WTX. Hung just above the horizon like forever. Cheshire cat style. 🌝

“I am not crazy; my reality is just different from yours”
– Lewis Carroll, 1865

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 April, 12:24
#33 .

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 April, 12:20
q posts 1021 ans 2221

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 11:55
missing stars?
33 old guard
1111 +1
new moon coming?

drop 1111

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 April, 11:49
Waning crescent.
Time for a NEW moon.

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
03 April, 03:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
according to @vincentkennedy banner the new moon is durham

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 April, 11:36
Wow. Your skies are so blue on your end. Not in Nevada. Constant barrage of sky whitening hazy crap. The only time I can see skies like yours is around 3 a.m.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 11:33
Previously, you inferred that pyramids are "Star Makers" and if we were to make another pyramid it might make a star (not sure if sarcasm intended).

If the planets/moon are relections from elsewhere on the larger earth and we are in a crater, then what are the stars? How is one created?

Reference (Pics match links)

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 11:40
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Are the pyramids harnessing the earth's magnetic/electrical fields and projecting it into 'space'?

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
02 April, 11:25
When I zoom in, it looks like its smiling at me

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
02 April, 11:14
just a sliver

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Niece Nardini @niecen
02 April, 11:04
beaut❤️💯🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 April, 11:00
waxing crescent 2 percent https://www.moongiant.com

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 April, 10:53
The stars are missing..sigh

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 10:51
Tonight's moon = 169
169=
What to do next
This magic moment
The time is coming
Tell the truth
Laptop from hell
All lives matter
God knows you
The divine children
Pretty special
Cool technology

Thanks to you
Beautiful reason
What to do next
Peace and security
Love one another
Digital currency
Moneygram XRP
Fractal geometry
The great awakening
Bible faith of Jesus

Chosen messenger
Trump Tower
Jesus son of God

The right hand of God
The Bride of Christ
Daughter of Zion
Switched at birth
God bless you all
Gods human soul
Wow all that a story in two words.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 April, 11:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
wow 🤩

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 April, 10:48
Ts 10:21 Mirror 1201. Apr 20, 2018 1:43:14 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Answer Q re: SR.
SR June JA.
Now….
http:// www.foxnews.com/politics/2...
Coincidence?
Q
>>1116248
Trap card played…nice work Q
>>1116307
TRUMP card coming.
Q

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
02 April, 10:46
Damn it, dont see Durham

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
02 April, 10:45
Phase: Waxing Crescent Moon. New Moon was yesterday. Today was a perfect day for the President to hold his rally for the Michigan candidates!

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
02 April, 10:45
❤️

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
02 April, 10:44
I love it, it looks like one of the moons that was shown to me in dreams. Growing up (Spiritual Grow) Good Sign

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
😎🌙

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
TS 10:21 > 13 > 4.
Caps = 33 > 6.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 April, 10:41
New Moon last night.
Night 1.