Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 02:48
Since a lot of you are probably familiar with so called "New Agers" here's an interesting topic for discussion.

How many infiltrators are in those kind of movements?
How many disinfo in so called "channeling materials"?
How do they know they're on the right track?

A lot of those think they're awaken, when in fact they're following something without asking the real question and thinking about it.

In my opinion many are deceived thinking that they know the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Most Big Names were corrupted.

Like vultures, the C Eye Ay was waiting with their "enlightened masters" to herd those awakening in. They run multiple platforms of psychological interference.

There is the "we are the galactic federation of light. We are here to save you. You will be getting debt forgiveness and free Nesara money any day now." That started in 2003. To keep them hooked, they praised them for being good little ground crew support lightworkers🤮

There are those like Doreen Virtue who put all emphasis on everything mystical & magical except for God & Jeshua. She rebuked her work years ago as demonic & is now an outspoken Christian.

There is the vegan yoga crowd who are certain they are superior enlightened masters in their LuLu Lemons following their gurus.

"Arcturians" they were copy-pasted into the AI SIM after CERN 2008 fire up-showed up in 2011 as if always there.-caution advised

We have to dig deep into our own hearts & souls. IT is not out there.
03:53 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
02 April, 04:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I started to get sucked into the New Age, lightworker, ascension, meditation, aliens coming to help us, reincarnation beliefs. But thank God I turned back to God and Jesus and put my faith and energy in them. May the Lord continue to grant me wisdom and discernment as I journey through my life. May I be worthy of Heaven someday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 04:21
In response MamaQ 1776 ~ Z to her Publication
I think there is a lot of truth within it all. However, It has been corrupted just enough, that you can be easily taken down side roads where you are now lost in the dark and easy prey.

The problem I have with all of it, is people giving their power away to those who have something to share. Take from it what you can find useful in your tool bag to help you return to your authentic state of being which is Peace and Joy, if ever lost. We came in this world solo and leave it that way. It's about being right with yourself and your Creator.

Following other humans before trusting the intuitive voice of God or the Christ heart light within is lazy. We can learn and grow from and with others. I think developing your own skills to navigate the waters is what these "psyops" are trying to prevent people from doing.

It makes them easier to herd.

Thinking and discerning ourselves is critical. We may be alone most of the time in it, though never lonely if we walk with God in Christ