Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Since a lot of you are probably familiar with so called "New Agers" here's an interesting topic for discussion.

How many infiltrators are in those kind of movements?
How many disinfo in so called "channeling materials"?
How do they know they're on the right track?

A lot of those think they're awaken, when in fact they're following something without asking the real question and thinking about it.

In my opinion many are deceived thinking that they know the truth.
02:48 PM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 April, 02:33
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
1111 HAS BEEN MY CONFIRMATION AND BAPTISM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 April, 08:44
Oprah showed us who many of the deceivers are

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 April, 08:40
through the new age movement i learnt many aspects of our journey, looking back it was a learning curve & stepping stones through my awakening journey...take what resonates & leave the rest. I also learnt to listen to my instincts & see through the BS by witnessing rather than immersing to became more aware of the charlatans...some people i used to follow i can’t listen too anymore, they ended up jarring with my energy field & i felt agitated.
Living in Ibiza I was surrounded by many in the new age & shaman movement...there came a time when many of them could no longer look me in the eye, i saw through them & funnily never got invites to there crazy ceremonies anymore 🤣

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 05:54
Satan is a created being who cannot create anything himself, so he works to pervert God’s creation. 3 slides

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 03:53
Most Big Names were corrupted.

Like vultures, the C Eye Ay was waiting with their "enlightened masters" to herd those awakening in. They run multiple platforms of psychological interference.

There is the "we are the galactic federation of light. We are here to save you. You will be getting debt forgiveness and free Nesara money any day now." That started in 2003. To keep them hooked, they praised them for being good little ground crew support lightworkers🤮

There are those like Doreen Virtue who put all emphasis on everything mystical & magical except for God & Jeshua. She rebuked her work years ago as demonic & is now an outspoken Christian.

There is the vegan yoga crowd who are certain they are superior enlightened masters in their LuLu Lemons following their gurus.

"Arcturians" they were copy-pasted into the AI SIM after CERN 2008 fire up-showed up in 2011 as if always there.-caution advised

We have to dig deep into our own hearts & souls. IT is not out there.

MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
02 April, 04:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I started to get sucked into the New Age, lightworker, ascension, meditation, aliens coming to help us, reincarnation beliefs. But thank God I turned back to God and Jesus and put my faith and energy in them. May the Lord continue to grant me wisdom and discernment as I journey through my life. May I be worthy of Heaven someday.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 03:46
There are some that have actual guides like I have had, but many of them know full well what they are doing and are fakes with an agenda.
Most of the time the agaenda is spelled "M-O-N-E-Y"
but some are actually demonic.

Idk what exactly new age is defined as, probably different by each person.
Many of these ppl and entities can shapeshift, and can remote view as well.
I know this because they have visited me to see if I can see them to test whether I am for real as well.

Nothing is new, everything everywhere is energy, period.
All souls are pieces of God and depending on each ones connection to their own soul a connection to the God consciousness is also possible.

Can God speak to us, yes.
Can other higher dimensional entities speak to us, yes.
Are some of these ppl actually speaking to both or either, yes.
Are many of them fake as shit, yes.
How can we tell?
What resonates in your heart brain not your mind.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
02 April, 03:41
Satan has always sought to counterfeit God's truth by subverting it just a little. Christians are told by Paul to search the scriptures and be grounded so they aren't tossed about by every wind of doctrine. Those who are buying all this vibration crap and calling themselves Christians who are superior because they believe it are going to find themselves being denied by Christ because they chose to believe a lie and not the truth of the scriptures. Now is not the time to chase after rainbows and butterflies. Now is the time to remain steadfast with your eyes on Christ. When you do that, there is no confusion, or fear. It really doesn't matter if the earth is flat or shaped like a penis. The fact is God is in control. Without Faith it is impossible to please him. Not even the beach boys good vibrations will do.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 03:41
new age is just religion rebranded
religion has always been branded for the age ot times
its a form of a attraction that is a distraction

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 03:42
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
The thing is, there's a lot different "New age religions" out there, and a lot of people are blindly following those.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 April, 03:37
this is why military is the only way

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 03:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
hmmm. 🧐

cant be trusted

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
02 April, 03:36
I have to use my intuition and discernment. If I get bad vibes then I stay away.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 April, 03:31
New age is Old Age...Nothing new under the sun. It is an agenda.
A couple of channeled books come to mind
The Law of One / Ra material ... 3 separate books about Karla Rucker.
The Urantia Papers... Book and Religion.
The Urantia following is bizarre at best. It claims Jesus, God and Satan are all aliens that came here 450,000 years ago. Many famous people read the book including Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jerry Garcia.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
02 April, 03:30
Many spiritualists predate the Q info drops and see no contradictions to wht they’ve been led to discover and learn.

I would relax and trust my own Intuition which is many many times higher than any mental thinking.

When an opportunity to divide the children of the Creator presents itself - be on guard.

Anything born of Love is real.
Anything born of fear does not truly exist and therefore has earned zero credit.

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
La sensazione che provo quando mi capita di leggere i post di canalizzazione è di fastidio e sfiducia ... Il mio essere si rifiuta di crederci

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
Madame Blavatsky led the way on this subject.
She wanted to create a different path for the resistors of the Masonic values, with ultimately the same result. Disinformation.

Richie Richard @Richie
02 April, 03:29
1 John 4:1, beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God;....

personally, i don't delve into new age. i have been taught not to even ask the name of my guardian angel because you never know what spirit is responding. i realize this is not exactly what you mean by infiltration ,but, this is where it starts for me.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
02 April, 03:17
Yep. Infiltrators are everywhere.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 April, 03:14
I agree.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
02 April, 02:51
im just trying not to die. 😂😂😂 anything else is a win in my eyes . gods going to come through on my behalf eventually

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 02:50
Yeah. I met a popular 'psychic'. Turned out to be a kook.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 02:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
A lot of people deceived there. Very sad to watch.