--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 April, 01:45
So let me think out loud for a second. So how we use money is going to change. It's going to be block chain, digital, which she called sovereign. When this changes over I wonder if the US is going to split and there will be a big time upheaval by certain groups and people and possibly states as she mentioned having 'huge danger in terms of balance of power between states and citizens. In my opinion we are going to need a digital constitution of human rights if we're going to have digital money.'

SO the US as we know it will be in some kind of war or disaster as people who don't want to leave the cash, will be rebellious, and the per revelation there will be rise of someone that will fix it all for the people and bring order amongst the chaos???

So according to revelation it is that person that brings forth the mark of the beast. I wonder if that is the only way digital currency will work???

If so, get on your farms now.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 02:07
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years. It will still be trackable like it is now since our $ is serialized.

Banks have 100% control right now. They shut down peoples accounts in Canada for donating to truckers. Power need to be put into the people hands.

From my first account on Twitter I said Privacy is dead. Its dead because of the End User (Us). We like our features like GPS. Carry our phone around KNOWING we are being track. Most don't care. The best we can hope for is IBOR/Digital Constitution so we can expand and maintain our privacy rights from being infringed.

NSA type agency will always be around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good is a mindset Patriot. If you turned off the TV and social and ground out in nature you will understand better. Lose the phone Focus on your immediate circle and know we got your six here when needed. If you got a 60hz monitor throw it out.
03:40 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
21 April, 11:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
changed my hz to 59.9 60 was highest shiest 50hz was my lowest dont understand how hz works ill research it never thought anything about it till i got on platforms never to old to learn

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 April, 10:31
Bitcoin should not be compared to blockchain tech and here is why.

The single fact that made me believe that Bit would never be widely adopted was the anonymity. The only reason a currency would
be untraceable IS nefarious. Blockchain does the opposite maintains a sequential record of ownership and transactions. Criminals will hate it😀

The single fact that made me believe that Bit would never be widely adopted was the anonymity. The only reason a currency would
be untraceable IS nefarious. Blockchain does the opposite maintains a sequential record of ownership and transactions. Criminals will hate it😀

21 April, 10:25
✔️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 April, 01:08
❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 April, 01:53

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 April, 12:47
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
lol its like heaven

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
03 April, 12:19
60hz bad bc of eyes or low vibes? work on monitors most days, all day 🤦🏻

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 April, 01:39
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I don't know if this is relevant, or not, but I use a software programme called Iris, which helps to lower the colour temperature, and reduce the flicker rate. I feel that it helps to reduce the strain on my eyes.

Shane Mark @Painiscomingagainbaby
02 April, 11:28
damn i got a curved 144hz monitor is dat bad? and i got a tv but i dont use it unless i watch a movie with my gf.

Golden Times donated @Golden
02 April, 11:25
#nature a marvelous antidote for the absurd that many of us are living through.
In case you cannot make it to nature anytime soon, sending an hour of ocean & waves sounds. Just uploaded it, its on now, and the HD 4K version should be processed by YT in a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 April, 12:48
In response Golden Times to her Publication
I agree, and thanks for the link. Just had a look. it's good... gonna be my new go to.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
02 April, 04:27
Couldn’t have said it better, except for the 60hz thing, I have no clue about technology and like it that way!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 03:50
Thanks for the 60 Hz monitor tip.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 03:43
As far as that Trump tweet read between the lines. Regulated Crypto Assets. Bitcoin is at risk.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 01:31
Nana reads this as Bitcoin was the cabal's baby and gold backed crypto is the good coming.
Nana reads this message as
cabal crypto=bad
Gold backed crypto=good💜

03 April, 01:31
Bitcoin never made sense to me; maybe it was those Harvard twin brother dudes. Winklevoss😄