--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
So let me think out loud for a second. So how we use money is going to change. It's going to be block chain, digital, which she called sovereign. When this changes over I wonder if the US is going to split and there will be a big time upheaval by certain groups and people and possibly states as she mentioned having 'huge danger in terms of balance of power between states and citizens. In my opinion we are going to need a digital constitution of human rights if we're going to have digital money.'

SO the US as we know it will be in some kind of war or disaster as people who don't want to leave the cash, will be rebellious, and the per revelation there will be rise of someone that will fix it all for the people and bring order amongst the chaos???

So according to revelation it is that person that brings forth the mark of the beast. I wonder if that is the only way digital currency will work???

If so, get on your farms now.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
01:45 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 02:07
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
We are talking sovereign (Gold Back) crypto currency not Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) aka the FED.
Still going to have paper if one wants or needs. Offline methods for easy transactions are going to be needed for at least another 10 years. It will still be trackable like it is now since our $ is serialized.

Banks have 100% control right now. They shut down peoples accounts in Canada for donating to truckers. Power need to be put into the people hands.

From my first account on Twitter I said Privacy is dead. Its dead because of the End User (Us). We like our features like GPS. Carry our phone around KNOWING we are being track. Most don't care. The best we can hope for is IBOR/Digital Constitution so we can expand and maintain our privacy rights from being infringed.

NSA type agency will always be around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 April, 09:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I whole heartedly feel that if we go full crypto we will have lost everything. we cant let this happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 April, 09:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for explanation, there are so many "opinions" out there.
The left side of my brain (math/computations/fiances) doesn't always work so fast so I'm trying to read all these posts to understand.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
02 April, 01:53
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Patriots are in Control, so not sure how bad, but I think preparation is necessary and growing your own food is always good advice. No wars. Just how I see it.

As far as crypto, Ted Cruz is attempting to take back control from the Central Banks that he introduced today. Passing this legislation would be one step in taking our control back and taking down the system of the beast.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
02 April, 01:55
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
*technically not taking back since crypto is already decentralized. More like keeping it safe