Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 April, 05:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
We’re in for a heckuva surprise, aren’t we?
Someone make it go BOOM.
I’m so ready for The Truman Show to end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IsBe Traveler @IsBe
02 April, 05:53
In response True North to her Publication
what if #each ONE of us had to end the Truman show for ourselves? In that case knowing our true history from Alien Interview book 1 and 2 by L. Spencer is a good start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 03:35
Nana has had these things flying around my house at night for a couple years now.
Do y'all have them too?😁

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 03:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have eye floaters, but that's not the same thing lol

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 03:48

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 April, 05:35
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Oh my God. The End wont be for most of the Normies.🤣

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 April, 03:28

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 April, 03:07
If you got your wings today, where would you fly to first?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 April, 03:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
didn't think about it lol Fly or Swim, that is better question.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
02 April, 03:07
ThanQ you for all your interesting wonderful information/spells lovely brother. 💋🌹💖

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 April, 03:06
Johnny I honestly cant wait until we finally get our wings and we can fly around and explore like the angels we really are

;)