Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 February, 10:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It’s all a conspiracy though! 😎.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 February, 09:04
Simulation.
You are Watching a Movie.
Enjoy the Show! 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 February, 09:28
😮💥

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 February, 09:34
God must think humanity is a laughing stock. sheesh!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 February, 09:19
Speaking of Jupiter…
Where’s Phaethon?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 February, 09:22
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I found him :)
heebiejeebies

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 February, 09:22
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
oh hes back

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 February, 06:10
My son will be crushed. He's a giant space geek🚀🌘☄️💫

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 February, 06:14
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I homeschool my daughter and she loves astronomy. I've decided to slowly start giving her the truth. She's a lot like me so it's going well.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 February, 05:13
Mercury is the hardest one to clean cause it's so hot...Oh wait a minute! 😱

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 February, 06:20
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
https://anonup.com/upload/... There might be something to this Black Sun thing?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 February, 06:33
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
https://vimeo.com/67886061... Have you all been keeping an eye on this guy? Jason Shurka interviewing his friend and mentor "RaY" from TLS "The Light System" Anyone on this dive with me? Let me know, this is some significant disclosure coming out! JVB
DISCLOSURE PART 2

This is "DISCLOSURE PART 2" by UNIFYD on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 February, 05:11
Im so sick of this shiat...let’s get out of here!!
I wanna go home. 😢😢😢

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 February, 06:10
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Your leaving before the best part of the movie?
We're almost done. Please don't leave.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
23 February, 04:39
That would be Mars.

Just saying.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
23 February, 04:39
That would be Mars.

Just saying.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 February, 04:49
Your FAKE Jupiter matches my vibe exactly 17 minutes earlier at 2:31 with the FAKE war.

My T/S 2:31 PM
Q 231
T: B, F, J, 1,5,11-20, ^
_Conf_d-ww_CON_off[dark]_
_Conf_SIL-_EX
COMM_Castle_Active_7ZbV-WT9
💥RED1_RED2_💥
SAT_40k_se_c_[30m]
Godspeed.
P_pers: WRWY
Q

Your T/S 2:48
#FLYROTHSFLY #

Look at the numbers on this post when I viewed it.🤣🤣🤣

17 and 45 and 23

Even the previous screen had 17 40 and 18 as in Q DJT and R!🤣🤣🤣

Q 40
4 10 20
D J T

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 February, 04:33
Their you go again fookin with my reality hate when u do that Im up all night

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 February, 04:28
Why does this have a 'Sketchy Sh*t' feel?

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
23 February, 04:25
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
23 February, 04:24
KJB
Genesis 1:7
Genesis 1:17
:-D

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 04:16
Q post 248.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
23 February, 04:13
😹

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 04:12
Is that J as in John? Wiping out the 13. 🙏

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
23 February, 04:05
😂 Gee, I thought it’d be bigger than that 🤔

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 February, 04:05

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 February, 04:00
I wanna laugh but its probably not a joke, lol

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 February, 04:16
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I was gonna say that is the biggest diaphragm that I have ever seen!😏 my apologies1☺️

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
23 February, 04:31
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I know right lol

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 February, 03:58
ready

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 February, 03:55
sometimes i’ll stargaze at night and just see a star ‘come on’. i’ve never told anyone, but i’ve observed it multiple times. ‘that wasn’t there a second ago…’

the man on the moon is real, and he’s in charge of lighting?

Truman Show.

Tommy Gavins @Tk101
23 February, 05:22
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
ive witnessed the same,just boom its lit up

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 February, 03:51
I'll take a dozen of what nurse q is prescribing.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 February, 03:44
😂🤣

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 February, 03:42
Oh just stop with that! 😂

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 February, 03:41

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 February, 03:40
Made in Disney, mostly in the 1950s.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 February, 03:34
californication "space made in a hollywood basement"

ok VK we are in a dome we are considered goyim (sheep) to [them] we are seasoned with vaxes ... sounds like we are on a huge commercial farm and we are the product? [their] food?! are we shipped off to some ET grocery market? how do we get out (of dome) or [they] get in?
intense bro... intense!! lol

if this is anything accurate then people will need some major valium instead of🍿...😂

i guessing this really isnt about a 4 year election!
🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇲

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 February, 04:37
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
The choice to know will be yours.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 February, 05:16
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
You seen Jupiter Ascending mate? almost a documentary lol

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
23 February, 03:33
Speaking of "space", I caught this on a SpaceX launch video. The full video shows the obvious fish eye camera lens effects which make the Earth look concave at one point. But these objects struck me as odd.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Strange Objects seen on SpaceX feed 5/15/2021 - YouTube

What are they?