Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
13 March, 03:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Reflection of planets of the Immaru Star System

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
25 February, 02:06
🤣Thanks! That helps check some fake accounts off for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 February, 12:26
Saw this the other day in a Jason Q podcast, fascinating!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 February, 11:52
“And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 February, 11:42
☺️Is there anything... literally anything that hasn't been a lie? UGH!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 February, 12:17
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Haven't found a single thing yet that is true lol

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 February, 03:12
#46 timestamp:)

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 February, 08:51
As above....

Jim Gordon @Drifter
23 February, 08:49
water on the other side of firmament

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 February, 06:48
I love watching the awakening of Vincent Kennedy on FE
:)

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
23 February, 04:52
% up!!

Not Important @Notimportant
23 February, 04:44
realm 👈🏻word us approx 23?times in bible ...multiple pics

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 February, 04:25
111:00:111

mirror : mirror

zz

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 February, 04:23
VIBES are off the chart VK. You in my head?

chore Toke @choretoke
23 February, 04:14
So is he saying is all CGI❗️🤔🧐

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 February, 04:10
The waters above the firmament, the light reflects on it making those Planets look exactly the same! Also about this:

…13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind.
14 The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
15 Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.…

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 February, 04:22
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
The question that I have is this, do you think @vincentkennedy that the Dome or Firmament will indeed be opened and reveal the truth of what is up there? You know... The door of all doors. This door will be opened later? If the Scripture says the sky receded like a scroll, I assume it slides open like a dome slide double door. Creating a crack that slowly widens until it's all visible!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 February, 03:59
Made me giggle :)

Happy Days @Sun2516
23 February, 06:45
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 February, 08:16
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
23 February, 03:57
And God saith, 'Let luminaries be in the expanse of the heavens, to make a separation between the day and the night, then they have been for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
23 February, 03:50
Think mirror

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 February, 03:47
kinda like this? :)
https://youtu.be/dx30E9_Mf...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 February, 03:32
You can see similiar distortions measuring along the ground. After levelling up, we enter environmental conditions (pressure and temperature) into the instrument to assure laser is reporting proper distance. On a warm day, tripods in the distance will appear to move.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 February, 03:28
looks like the star gate on SG the show!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 February, 03:24
aha!
now you got me liking you again!
yeaasssss
😘

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 February, 03:18
lil blip at the end ? Mentioning betelgeuse again?
https://mrnussbaum.com/bet...

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 February, 03:18

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 February, 03:15
I saw that VK Betelgeuse - I remember you pointing to this planet/star as home.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 03:14
21!

So we are seeing reflections...hologram-ish style?!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 February, 03:09
frequecy

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
23 February, 03:09
Very interesting! About a month ago, I decided to use my night vision goggle to see the brightest star b/c it was twinkling in different color. I saw up close that it was spinning so fast. I showed it to my family and they dont know what to make of it but thought I was strange. To me, it was out of this world!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 February, 03:07

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 03:37
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
"Watch the water"
Q

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 February, 03:07