Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 01:58
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Many American Ex Spec Ops are mercenaries over there right now! 😢😢😢 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Mokwai @Denkmal_Q
02 April, 02:04
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Fuck off Blackwater CIA Nazi Shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Not all mercenaries are Blackwater. I know some who personally have and still do protect Trump.
02:07 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Don Mokwai to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Don Mokwai @Denkmal_Q
02 April, 03:15
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Everyone who fights for the Ukraine voluntarily, fights for Nazis, the terrorist organization NATO, for the pedos, human trafficking and corruption, the fuck Deep State. I'm not sorry for anyone who then croaks there from them!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 03:33
In response Don Mokwai to his Publication
There are American Mercenaries who are fighting against the corrupt nazi ukrainian regime (btw they have been there since way before this “war” became public. (they are also in Hondurous etc. and other corrupt countries).

I did not know who exactly was killed when I first saw the post!