02 April, 03:34
Remdesivir
6,488.00 1st treatment
3,244.00 2nd treatment
3,244.00 3rd treatment

12,976.00 total.

Thats what they gave my husband while he was in the hospital

isn't that the bad stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 03:35
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
yup. I assume he got out ok?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 April, 04:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He went in and they tested him positive of course, but out in 3 days
He has respiratory failure. (4 way bypass in 2020) But I called BS about the covid because he should still be in the hospital if he really had it.

So now my question is, did they really give it to him or did they just charge us for it. And did not treat him?
We have family in NJ she was in the hospital for months with covid and almost didnt make it.
Thanks for asking. He is home on oxygen, his numbers go from 90 to 70 just getting around the house. so we are looking into disability for him.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 07:16
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Jersey Shore Hospital by any chance?

My cuz went in just to get O2. It was in the low 80's. His outside doctor knows what's up and requested that he NOT get Remdez. Only needed the O2. They hooked him up to the machine. Left him for the night. He felt something was wrong. Couldn't breath. Tried to reach for the Nurse call button but his soul was floating over him. Blacked Out. Woke up to the O2 alarm with nurses there. Hears them say the O2 valve wasn't turned on. Attempt 1.
Next day Doctors come in. Foreigners. Start pushing Remdes to him and he said No. Attempt 2. The doctors look at each other and say 'then we are going to put you on a vent'. Like a threat. Attempt 3.

A guy fell off a ladder at work and broke his rib. Tested + for Covid with no symptoms. They put him in Covid ICU. My cuz now has a roomate. Docs come in to see the new guy. They start pushing Remdes right away. Guy agrees. 5 hours later this guys heart meter starts to code. Successful Attempt.

My Cuz liv

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
that makes a fella wonder why most doctors in the V.A. system seemed to be foreigners for last couple decades. pushing unnecessary meds. glad your cuz is okay. that is fooked up. on other hand, sounds familiar. that poor other guy tho
01:05 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic One, click on at the bottom under it