02 April, 03:34
Remdesivir
6,488.00 1st treatment
3,244.00 2nd treatment
3,244.00 3rd treatment

12,976.00 total.

Thats what they gave my husband while he was in the hospital

isn't that the bad stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 03:35
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
yup. I assume he got out ok?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 April, 04:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He went in and they tested him positive of course, but out in 3 days
He has respiratory failure. (4 way bypass in 2020) But I called BS about the covid because he should still be in the hospital if he really had it.

So now my question is, did they really give it to him or did they just charge us for it. And did not treat him?
We have family in NJ she was in the hospital for months with covid and almost didnt make it.
Thanks for asking. He is home on oxygen, his numbers go from 90 to 70 just getting around the house. so we are looking into disability for him.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Jersey Shore Hospital by any chance?

My cuz went in just to get O2. It was in the low 80's. His outside doctor knows what's up and requested that he NOT get Remdez. Only needed the O2. They hooked him up to the machine. Left him for the night. He felt something was wrong. Couldn't breath. Tried to reach for the Nurse call button but his soul was floating over him. Blacked Out. Woke up to the O2 alarm with nurses there. Hears them say the O2 valve wasn't turned on. Attempt 1.
Next day Doctors come in. Foreigners. Start pushing Remdes to him and he said No. Attempt 2. The doctors look at each other and say 'then we are going to put you on a vent'. Like a threat. Attempt 3.

A guy fell off a ladder at work and broke his rib. Tested + for Covid with no symptoms. They put him in Covid ICU. My cuz now has a roomate. Docs come in to see the new guy. They start pushing Remdes right away. Guy agrees. 5 hours later this guys heart meter starts to code. Successful Attempt.

My Cuz liv
07:16 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
IsBe Traveler @IsBe
02 April, 06:14
recommending the C-pap machine, only abt 1K - 10 minutes a day makes you feel like supper man. Also life changing vitamins from Dr Ben Lynch *functional medicine doctor. Author - Dirty Genes (and how to clean them) Epigenetics Expert. Father of 3. Founder of seeking.health These vitamins changed my life (av on amazon as well) I'll find a video where a couple gave birth to a baby with out a scull with help from DrBenLynch using special blend in his vitamins helped changer her genes to have a healthy baby. *Lemon Balm and Chaga teas are good at detoxing. (also, anyone stocking up on iodine, just in case?)

02 April, 07:45
In response IsBe Traveler to her Publication
Iodine is good to have on hand. Especially since I am by 20 nukes.

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
02 April, 04:33
I’ve worked in the medical field for 20 years and can tell you the doctors never question CDC or AMA, etc. When they’re told to do something, they do it. When the quidelines were changed for the frequency of recommended pap-smears my doctors did not agree with it but of course followed along bc that’s what they do. Also, the insurance companies follow protocol so if you did get a pap-smear outside of the recommended time frame, it would not be paid. Hands were tied.

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
02 April, 02:36
🤨 This week sister in law visited her fb at hospital SW FL and she said her doctor is foreign and she has dificulties comminicating him! Cant figure his country of origen.

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
02 April, 02:38
In response Car Kohl to her Publication
btw she has issues with her lungs; apparenty some kind of fungus infection in lungs

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
02 April, 02:31
StepDad died in October in Virginia because of being put on vent and given Remdisivir. They wouldn't allow us in the hospital because he tested positive of course. Healthy guy, no health issues, worked out daily. No medications. Was having issues breathing with pneumonia and needed oxygen that we couldn't get delivered fast enough. Went from sitting in a chair talking to us via text/ facetime to a vent and Remdisivir and death when his heart stopped in a matter of 4 days. It's unfathomable that the place and people we've been trained to turn to for healing ends up being the place and people who kill you.

Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
03 April, 12:58
In response ElleK Right to her Publication
very similar situation with my Dad... married Mom 1955. Super healthy, zero age-related issues, never took a Rx for anything, married 65 years. I believe all interactions are indelibly written in the Book of Life, (call it Akashic records or whatever). Every individual that had any part in Dad's horrific deliberate premediated murder SHALL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT AND PAY A PRICE FOR ETERNITY, and I MEAN THROUGHOUT ALL TIMELINES AND DIMENSIONS ETERNITY.
IT IS DONE!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 April, 01:04
In response ElleK Right to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (Kacee_111) can see their posts

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
02 April, 01:51
People being killed in these hospitals for money is why I am having a hard time waiting on the plan to unfold. Its hard to keep your vibe high knowing this evil and how many people are in on it😞

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 April, 02:30
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Yes, we have real murder from real evil in real Hospitals...
that is not a movie.. I see no fear with wrongdoers, I see
no changing of minds with most of the guilty, I see no
losing and a turning of 180..*the medical/pharma "reverse
brainwashing" should not include allowing the murder/
depop to play out...if you are in control and have it all..
think about it

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 April, 01:48
yep jersey shores.

so can we fight this?
Dont trust attorney in Washington state.

So i dont even know where to begin
grrr

angry isn't the right word.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 April, 01:05
that makes a fella wonder why most doctors in the V.A. system seemed to be foreigners for last couple decades. pushing unnecessary meds. glad your cuz is okay. that is fooked up. on other hand, sounds familiar. that poor other guy tho

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 12:55
The main question is did they [knowingly] cause harm? Will they feign innocence and run with plausible deniability? How can it be proven?

My uncle is the Director of the ER Department for the hospital that oversaw the covid protocol (with CDC's guidelines) over the entirety of my State. He is well liked and respected. But he is seriously brainwashed. In fact, HE was the one who told me the PCR test gave false positives and false negatives, yet he is still complying with everything the CDC advises.

I worry for him and his family regularly. Once he realizes he not only caused harm but could have prevented it, it wouldn't surprise me if he takes matters in his own hands.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 April, 01:43
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I worry about my brother, too. He is a physician in charge of 20+ clinics. I told him about the vax dangers, etc, but he is also seriously brainwashed. I have been very angry with him and have had to stay away. Lately I am not so angry, as I see how we have all been misled and used, each in our own ways.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
02 April, 12:50
dear mother of God 🙏

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 06:40
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
So are some rehab facilities. My best friend of 46 years was over prescribed xanax (8 a day!!!) by a quack. That mixed with alcohol = rehab for 3 months. She came out of there a completely different person- not in a good way. Sooo liberal now- everything is ok, no judgement, live as you please without the thought of God. It’s heartbreaking. They did some horse tranquilizer “treatment” on her to “bring the bad energies to the surface to be dealt with”. I believe that it opened her up to those bad energies- she has not been the same since. She said she saw some scary things during her “treatment”- strange entities.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
02 April, 12:47
Same thing happened to my brother in law. Spent over a month in hospital. Drs Pushed and Pushed Remedez he said no. They didnt feed him. On Oxygen. Oxygen was low. Blew his nose and his Oxygen increased. Can you imagine they didnt even try the simplest thing. That is truly evil.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
02 April, 12:33
This is scary as hell! I pray for all!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
02 April, 12:31
If you can stay out of the hospital rent oxygen if you have to. Cortisone keep chest open and nebulise with Pulmicort. Ivermectin also. I am not a doctor nor do I have any degree in medicine but what I do have is my mom who died in hospital last August because she needed Oxygen and we could not find and my Dad who survived because we found Oxygen machine to rent. Also calming medicine for anxiety attacks help as well as when you cant breath you start to panic calming helps breathing to return to more normal levels. Pray for everyone struggling its really hard putting the life of your loved one in someones hands, especially when you know that it might be the only option. but it could also be the last time you see them. Truly heartbreaking and you always stuck with "what if".

02 April, 12:37
In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication
He had a good outside doctor. Gave him lots of ivermectin. HCQ. Zinc etc. He was too far along with the pneumonia setting in. Next time I am sure he would get O2 @ home after this mess. I thought he would want to tell the world and was waiting for him to post his story. He was so shook that he was just grateful they let him out and happy to be alive. Doesnt want to talk about it.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
02 April, 12:30
I know 3 people who were vented, many walked into ER's alone hoping for some O2 help and were given meds right from the get go and within a day were vented. They shared they had nightmares of being tortured by nurses one fought back so hard from his comatose state that they finally woke him up sent him home. All 3 are learning to walk again after being in induced comas, one had to have her trachea fixed, and one has severe memory loss. All said they wish they would of just stayed home.

02 April, 12:40
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
When I got my back operation and they were prepping me they surprised me by telling me they are putting me on a vent for the op. I made a goodbuy video for my family before they put me under. No idea they were venting me. If they didn't tell me I would have had no idea that they did.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 April, 12:29
I went through that my husband and his boss both bacterial pneumonia , they sent my husband home twice no treatment 3rd time admited they were relentless about the vent i told them if they put him on redesivir i would sue and my husband refused the vent was in 8 days ,he is home now and doing good . His boss was put in icu placed on remdesivir and few days later the vent no one was aloud in , his kidneys failed then his heart ,was on kidney dialysis’s he passed away . His wife calls me she is so lost she wants to know why the treatment was so different for both of them and why she wasn’t aloud in and i was . If they wouldn’t have left me in i would have thrown a fit like they never saw probably would have been in jail . These hospitals are pure evil . I tried to tell his boss’s sister about the remdesivir and of course im a conspiracy nut . Its heartbreaking what they did too so many . I pray there is justice coming for them !

02 April, 12:41
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
It really is murder. Same issue with not being aloud in.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 April, 12:28
That's some fooking bs and sounds like Oregon. My twin said they would not let her leave her room for anything like she was a prisoner. Whatever they did to her the last time which was her last time made her so frightened she refused to go to the hospital while she was slowly dying.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 April, 12:21
OMG that is horrible. My neighbor fought no Redem, woke up 2 days later to a crying nurse. The nurse said she got 2 Redem treatments, the hospital got a memo saying they are no longer using Redem. The nurse then told her that her patients were dying from 3 Redem treatments. My neighbor had to stay in the hospital for another month, but she is alive, and is still has breathing issues.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 April, 12:25
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
My Mom was in the hospital last week, today she finally told me she has small blood clots in her lungs. She was double vaxed, thank goodness she didn’t get boosted. It was hard for her to admit to me this news. Hate to think maybe her daughter might be right.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 April, 12:19
God help us. 😔🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 12:14
Ya'll Nana thinks this happens all the time.
Spent weeks in the hospital with my Mom in the last two yrs.
They would have killed her many times had we not stayed with here 24/7 many times, some due to incompetence and some with bad medical treatments she didnt need.

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
02 April, 12:11
Nearly all hospitals, esp UK, Its just so evil.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
02 April, 12:11
The Price Paid
Your cuz - $5,000
Roomate - $45,000
Our Revenge - Pricele$$

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 12:09
Damn! Damn. Damn!!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 April, 08:00
I just can;t (don;t want to) believe this is happening
How can people like us with 0 medical training be able to see through this BS and they can't?

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
02 April, 10:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Because they have been 'initiated' into the cult of Pharmacology with their Medical Degrees and think whatever their leader (CDC) tells them is infallible. They brainwashed fo sho.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
02 April, 12:29
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
$ Reimbursement....for covid+ diagnosis, more for vent, more for rmdsvr, more for death, even morticians get more for covid death on certificate of death. Massive financial incentive! They don't see because they are paid not to see but THEY ABSOLUTELY KNOW (most of them).