Allison Murphy @All4Truth
02 April, 11:21
How much do we really research? https://www.livescience.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
02 April, 11:30
In response Allison Murphy to his Publication
Using dicernment ...
This media site logo & author show symbolism & may be compromised.

Having said that, after all I've researched, Jesus had a twin that looked just like him (male or female?) & Judas had to kiss the real one (male or female?) to make sure they knew which one was which.

& is it more likely when saying goodbye after a lovely dinner with friends, you kiss the male or the female?

Again, imo from my personal research...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
There are so many opposing articles and scriptures and tablets. Why would JP Morgan buy this tablet and hide it from the world? Is he good? Of course not. I am touching on the oldest programming of the matrix so that we can open our minds a bit.

02 April, 11:42
Have you researched JP Morgan?
When you do you will have you're DEFININTIVE answer...
Rothchilds, Rockafelkers & MORGANS...

02 April, 11:46

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Exactly so why did he buy this tablet and hide it again???

02 April, 11:51
If you wanted to control the narrative or story, what would you do if you weete one of the wealthiest people in the world?
Is this article giving us everything truthful from the tablet?
Does the tablet itself raise eyebrows & questions from thepushed narrative?
Does the tablet contain further information & only a small part given?

Again, the company writing the article is owned by? who are the investors? who sits on the board? who do they answer too? who are their associates & investments/investors?

02 April, 11:59

If I wanted to control the narrative I would buy it up and hide it TBH

02 April, 12:07
I'm thankful you ate posting b/c my mind is making some connections to an old bible i recently was gifted ...look at my other posts ...
So yes, more exploration in this topic is needed ....& the pub companies true intentions for articles.

I am thankful for the debate! I provided a link I use for researching. All information comes from tablets originally. Have you added Sophia to the mix yet?
12:08 PM - Apr 02, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by All4Truth in this post can reply
02 April, 12:15
😑Well...thats a whole other 🤯
yes, i have thought she was his twin that looked just like him, who they said was Mary, or the essence/spirit of Sophia inserted into Mary's Avatar.
I read pistis sophia first book & working on 2-3 but can sense some tampering here as well & dispise labels & some narratives.
"4 and 20 mystery" won't leave my brain. Asking to be shown what it even is or relates too...
pistis sophia is free to read online...i think you'd like it...

02 April, 12:21

Everything is tampered with. What we need is critical thought to pull away the lies until we are left with truth, no matter how small..