Allison Murphy @All4Truth
How much do we really research? https://www.livescience.co...
11:21 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by All4Truth in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
02 April, 11:33
In response Allison Murphy to his Publication
& after all we've learned about projection ....

& if twins were not well known in that time it would seem weird to see two look so much alike.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 11:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Having twins is genetic - my family skips a generation but I have twins, my great grandmother had twins, my great great grandmother had twins, it is easy enough to trace back through lineage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 11:30
Using dicernment ...
This media site logo & author show symbolism & may be compromised.

Having said that, after all I've researched, Jesus had a twin that looked just like him (male or female?) & Judas had to kiss the real one (male or female?) to make sure they knew which one was which.

& is it more likely when saying goodbye after a lovely dinner with friends, you kiss the male or the female?

Again, imo from my personal research...

02 April, 11:34

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
There are so many opposing articles and scriptures and tablets. Why would JP Morgan buy this tablet and hide it from the world? Is he good? Of course not. I am touching on the oldest programming of the matrix so that we can open our minds a bit.

02 April, 11:27

02 April, 11:35
🔥research the atlantic & the people writing these articles!
VERY telling just by discovering who they are & who are the backers, investors & sit in the board....
COME ON MAN....

02 April, 11:25

02 April, 11:25