Allison Murphy @All4Truth
02 April, 11:21
How much do we really research? https://www.livescience.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
02 April, 11:30
In response Allison Murphy to his Publication
Using dicernment ...
This media site logo & author show symbolism & may be compromised.

Having said that, after all I've researched, Jesus had a twin that looked just like him (male or female?) & Judas had to kiss the real one (male or female?) to make sure they knew which one was which.

& is it more likely when saying goodbye after a lovely dinner with friends, you kiss the male or the female?

Again, imo from my personal research...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
There are so many opposing articles and scriptures and tablets. Why would JP Morgan buy this tablet and hide it from the world? Is he good? Of course not. I am touching on the oldest programming of the matrix so that we can open our minds a bit.
11:34 AM - Apr 02, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by All4Truth in this post can reply
02 April, 01:46
"oldest programming if the matrix"
indeed! exactly!

02 April, 11:42
Have you researched JP Morgan?
When you do you will have you're DEFININTIVE answer...
Rothchilds, Rockafelkers & MORGANS...

02 April, 11:46

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Exactly so why did he buy this tablet and hide it again???