Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 April, 09:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
YESSSSSSS!!!

S.O.O.N.
#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 April, 09:50
my fav pic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
02 April, 09:39
yes!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 April, 08:50

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 April, 08:13
That would be wonderful! My energy bill jumped from $511 to $1150 in one month with the new increased price in 🇨🇦.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 April, 08:07
Wrote this a yr. ago. 🤷
Anyone read the book, Pillar to the Sky by William R. Forstchen? Just got it and reading the book flap. Seems a lot like what may be on the horizon and what we are going through.

"Pandemic drought, skyrocketing oil prices, dwindling energy supplies, and wars of water scarcity threaten the planet."
"A brilliant, renegade scientist is pilloried by the scientific community for his belief in a space elevator: a pillar to the sky, which he believes will make space flight fast, simple, and affordable."
"A vertiginous tower that would mine the power of the sun and supply humanity with cheap, limitless energy forever."
"Billionaire who will champion their cause, wage war with Congress and govt. bureaucracy, and, most important, finance the Herculean undertaking."
The Goddard Space Flight Center with its enormous army of scientists, engineers, and astronauts will design, machine, and build the space elevator. They will fight endless battles and overcome obstacles

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 April, 07:39
HYDROGEN GENERATOR

LoveConquers All @All777Love
02 April, 05:30
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your post!
Nikola Tesla was an angel walking on the earth, and he was filled with nothing but LOVE. He’s a perfect example of selflessness. He’s a hero forever more.
🇺🇸💗✨🇺🇸💗✨

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 11:54
🙌🏻

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 April, 11:45
Wouldnt that be nice? My electeicity bill went from $200 a month in below zero weather to $477 a month in nice weather. Wish my physical energy would go up like that. lol

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 April, 11:45
that looks like johnny!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I cant even look at a picture of Tesla without thinking of Johnny!

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
03 April, 02:51
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
When he was a young man !