Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Holistic remedies are the best, used consistently keeps you strong and healthy. M E A N W H I L E . fast (or just steamed vegs), hot organic broth, lots of pure liquids, lemon-water, tea & honey, (candied) ginger nibble on to cleanse throat ... HOT detox bath, then wrap in HUGE cotton towel or robe in bed and nap / quiet / silence to relax and meditate on healing vibes.

20 Mule Borax - to kill parasites - start slowly
07:34 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 June, 06:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
30 June, 01:15
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
How often should you do the bath soak?

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
30 June, 01:15
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
How often should you do the bath soak?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 April, 08:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
IN FACT, SLEEP IS ONLY TRUE HEALER.
WHEN U ASLEEP, YOUR SOUL VISIT YOUR TRUE HOME WORLD FREQUENCY, WHICH HEALS AND REJUVINATE YOUR BODY.
🤗😍🙏😇😁

AFFORD YOURSELF ENOUGH NAP TIME IS MANKIND BIGGEST TREASURE.

EVERY MOTHER KNOWS THAT... HOW POOR THEY ALLOW HERSELF TO BE BEHAVED IN THE NAME OF "SACRIFICE FOR KIDS" WHICH IS SOCIAL CONDITIONING LEVEL 666

KIDS NEED ONLY SAFE HOME. ALL THE REST IS SOCIAL CONDITIONING...

DIRTY WINDOWS DOES NOT KILLED IN MANKIND KNOWN HISTORY EVEN A SINGLE HUMAN... 😹😹😹

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 08:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
YES - Sleep and filtered pure water is a conduit of vibrations throughout your body ... very thankful for my pure water!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
02 April, 05:45
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
makes sense. as a child, sleep did not happen. as an adult, sleep didnt happen. when my 2 were babes, i got about 2- hours per night at best. want to cry thinking of it. i was in my 50's before i started sleeping more than 2 hours. always wondered how i kept moving then realized im an energy being. my babies having to deal with a mum that operated as i did, would have given them better if i could have.