Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 07:34
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Holistic remedies are the best, used consistently keeps you strong and healthy. M E A N W H I L E . fast (or just steamed vegs), hot organic broth, lots of pure liquids, lemon-water, tea & honey, (candied) ginger nibble on to cleanse throat ... HOT detox bath, then wrap in HUGE cotton towel or robe in bed and nap / quiet / silence to relax and meditate on healing vibes.

20 Mule Borax - to kill parasites - start slowly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
02 April, 08:20
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
IN FACT, SLEEP IS ONLY TRUE HEALER.
WHEN U ASLEEP, YOUR SOUL VISIT YOUR TRUE HOME WORLD FREQUENCY, WHICH HEALS AND REJUVINATE YOUR BODY.
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜

AFFORD YOURSELF ENOUGH NAP TIME IS MANKIND BIGGEST TREASURE.

EVERY MOTHER KNOWS THAT... HOW POOR THEY ALLOW HERSELF TO BE BEHAVED IN THE NAME OF "SACRIFICE FOR KIDS" WHICH IS SOCIAL CONDITIONING LEVEL 666

KIDS NEED ONLY SAFE HOME. ALL THE REST IS SOCIAL CONDITIONING...

DIRTY WINDOWS DOES NOT KILLED IN MANKIND KNOWN HISTORY EVEN A SINGLE HUMAN... ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
makes sense. as a child, sleep did not happen. as an adult, sleep didnt happen. when my 2 were babes, i got about 2- hours per night at best. want to cry thinking of it. i was in my 50's before i started sleeping more than 2 hours. always wondered how i kept moving then realized im an energy being. my babies having to deal with a mum that operated as i did, would have given them better if i could have.
05:45 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ฯ‰ @Truthseeker09
02 April, 08:40
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
ITS EXACTLY LIKE GAS STATION...

YOUR ORGANISM IS OPERATED BY SUBSTANCE CALLED ETHER / ฤŒCHI / PRANA

MANY "LABEL" FOR ONE THINK.
HUMAN BODY IS ACTUALLY BIOLOGIC VERSION OF FREE ENERGY COLD FUSSION REACTOR...

YOU BREATH OXYGEN, AND BREATH OUT CARBON DIOXIDE.

NON OF THE SCIENTISTS COUD NOT MIMICKED THIS EVENT EVEN ON GIANT SCALE OF NUCLEAR POWERPLANT...

HUMAN SCIENCE LEVEL IS LAUGHABLE... LIKE WATCH TODDLER GIGGLING๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ SLEEP REDUCE AGING.
ONLY IN MEDITATION, PRAYER OR SLEEP BODY REPLENISH MISSING PRANA
"HACKABLE ANIMALISTS" LIKE โœก๏ธ๐Ÿ•ŽNAZI EUGENIC HARRA(KI)RI IS PURE IDIOT...

HUMANZ ARE FAR FROM EVEN MAPPING ALL BIOCHEMISTRY PROCESSES INSIDE OUR NUCLEAT FUEL BIOLOGIC POWERPLANT.

SELF COMBUSTION... THAT WILL BE EXACTLY, HOW WILL END EACH SINGLE WAXXED, WHEN SOLAR FLARE FINALLY COME๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

"HUMAN WILL BE CAST INTO LAKE OF FIRE AND BRIMSTONE"
YOUR BOOK IS RIGHT, EXACTLY THAT IT WILL BE DONE!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
_combustion