Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 April, 06:28
Anonup is raising interesting issues about social media for me. It appears to be remarkable well "weeded" of trolls and bots. The audience is high level, loving, and erudite. There's none of the anger of Gab or idiocy of Twatter.

I post some things to Gab because I don't feel they do much for people here (e.g. article links with a pull quote). Some stuff like my photos it would be nice to have a mechanism to push to both. Anonup is like your peers and bosses are watching, so you had better put out quality stuff.

The one downside I see of a niche social media platform is you don't so easily get to promote people and content from obscurity as a "big name". Once I had 100k+ followers on Twatter I could magically direct attention to videos etc. For someone who had sung a special song, say, and put it on YouTube those thousand views would make their day and week.

Sometimes quality and quantity are in tension; other times not. One public square, or many?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
Small is beautiful - I just wish AU had a spellcheck 😁
07:25 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cheekylatte in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 07:43
In response Cheeky Latte to her Publication
If I mispell a word, dotted red line appears...
is your spell check turned on in your device?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
05 April, 07:58
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes, it does that on other platforms, but not here, I have no idea why.