02 April, 03:34
Remdesivir
6,488.00 1st treatment
3,244.00 2nd treatment
3,244.00 3rd treatment

12,976.00 total.

Thats what they gave my husband while he was in the hospital

isn't that the bad stuff?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 03:35
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
yup. I assume he got out ok?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 April, 04:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
He went in and they tested him positive of course, but out in 3 days
He has respiratory failure. (4 way bypass in 2020) But I called BS about the covid because he should still be in the hospital if he really had it.

So now my question is, did they really give it to him or did they just charge us for it. And did not treat him?
We have family in NJ she was in the hospital for months with covid and almost didnt make it.
Thanks for asking. He is home on oxygen, his numbers go from 90 to 70 just getting around the house. so we are looking into disability for him.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 07:16
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Jersey Shore Hospital by any chance?

My cuz went in just to get O2. It was in the low 80's. His outside doctor knows what's up and requested that he NOT get Remdez. Only needed the O2. They hooked him up to the machine. Left him for the night. He felt something was wrong. Couldn't breath. Tried to reach for the Nurse call button but his soul was floating over him. Blacked Out. Woke up to the O2 alarm with nurses there. Hears them say the O2 valve wasn't turned on. Attempt 1.
Next day Doctors come in. Foreigners. Start pushing Remdes to him and he said No. Attempt 2. The doctors look at each other and say 'then we are going to put you on a vent'. Like a threat. Attempt 3.

A guy fell off a ladder at work and broke his rib. Tested + for Covid with no symptoms. They put him in Covid ICU. My cuz now has a roomate. Docs come in to see the new guy. They start pushing Remdes right away. Guy agrees. 5 hours later this guys heart meter starts to code. Successful Attempt.

My Cuz liv

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
02 April, 12:30
I know 3 people who were vented, many walked into ER's alone hoping for some O2 help and were given meds right from the get go and within a day were vented. They shared they had nightmares of being tortured by nurses one fought back so hard from his comatose state that they finally woke him up sent him home. All 3 are learning to walk again after being in induced comas, one had to have her trachea fixed, and one has severe memory loss. All said they wish they would of just stayed home.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
When I got my back operation and they were prepping me they surprised me by telling me they are putting me on a vent for the op. I made a goodbuy video for my family before they put me under. No idea they were venting me. If they didn't tell me I would have had no idea that they did.
12:40 PM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Griffin Maple @Gramps_patriota
02 April, 04:39
they have to vent for cases. your O2 will start to go down after awhile with the meds they give. ive seen many spine procedures and that is the norm. being face down for a long time wirh heavy meds like propofol will lower oxygen.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
02 April, 02:03
Unrelated to Covid...but I believe they did the same thing to me while under an operation for complete total hysterectomy with an hour of endometriosis "clean up". My throat felt very scratchy afterward....but once that healed...I could no longer sing. They some how damaged my voice box during that operation. I was no professional...but...it was one thing that gave me joy....and it has been gone almost 10 years. I'm glad to be alive of course....but my health has been in the toilet ever since that operation. Makes one wonder what all they DID do? You are at their mercy the minute you go under anesthesia. All you can do is pray you have ethical doctors and nurses that actually CARE about helping people.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
02 April, 05:45
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I have throat phobias and trauma when it comes to the operation room ..I fought off tubes and vents and apparently I try to bite when i'm out lol I woke up with bruises on my face where they were holding my jaw lol