C.J. Zingle @cjzingle
01 April, 08:54
A lot of our awakening journey has to do with getting our health right, so I’m going to start sharing a bit of my own story… how my vaccine injury sparked my awakening journey in 2008 & also about my career as a R&D (Research & Development) Scientist in big pHARMa from 2015-2020… where I worked for Janssen (J&J), AstraZeneca, & WuXi Apptec (A George Soros Company) where we helped develop the Pfizer vaccine… I quit my job at WuXi in October 2020 after I found out its involvement in the pandemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
Welcome to the TRUE fight and The Great Awakening!!! Now wake up all your CRAZY liberal(mental disorder) friends so we can start creating OUR vision of a world of peace and abundance and prosperity!! Welcome aboard PATRIOT!??
06:50 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response C.J. Zingle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it