C.J. Zingle @cjzingle
A lot of our awakening journey has to do with getting our health right, so I’m going to start sharing a bit of my own story… how my vaccine injury sparked my awakening journey in 2008 & also about my career as a R&D (Research & Development) Scientist in big pHARMa from 2015-2020… where I worked for Janssen (J&J), AstraZeneca, & WuXi Apptec (A George Soros Company) where we helped develop the Pfizer vaccine… I quit my job at WuXi in October 2020 after I found out its involvement in the pandemic.
08:54 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by cjzingle in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 April, 04:39
In response C.J. Zingle to her Publication
God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 April, 10:14
♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
02 April, 09:34
Thanks for the follow. Nice to see you. It feels like home here.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
02 April, 06:50
Welcome to the TRUE fight and The Great Awakening!!! Now wake up all your CRAZY liberal(mental disorder) friends so we can start creating OUR vision of a world of peace and abundance and prosperity!! Welcome aboard PATRIOT!??

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
01 April, 11:53
Interesting background. I look forward to all you have to share. Welcome!!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 April, 09:48
Thanks for the follow CJ, glad you're here!

C.J. Zingle @cjzingle
01 April, 10:37
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you so much for the follow! So excited to do this journey with you and the rest of the fam!❤️❤️❤️

C.J. Zingle @cjzingle
01 April, 08:55
When the pandemic hit in 2019… my company, WuXi AppTec, was center stage of the action… at the time, I was working at the Philadelphia Navy Yard location (I’ll share more on the Navy Yard later… it relates to Tesla & Einstein’s teleportation experiments there👀)

However, this WuXi site👇 located in Wuhan is tied to the release of the virus located at 666 👀… right down the road from the Research lab they did investigations at… however, that lab was a decoy to distract the investigation.

C.J. Zingle @cjzingle
01 April, 08:55
This anonymous blog poster from China, posted on 3/21/2020, then confirmed this in the posting below👇

I had been ‘randomly’ guided to find this in April 2020 after I began digging into the Soros connection to WuXi AppTec👇👇👇