Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
01 April, 05:25
grooming
social agena
"educators"
programming
chemical bombardments
baphomet worship idealizes perversion and inversion
cross-gender vaccines for baby girl and baby boy ...

what else am I missing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Spark @Sparks
02 April, 07:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Interesting how its 0.168 - which is also the Fibonacci number 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
02 April, 08:53
It's trendy. We had leg warmers, they have letters and pronouns.

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
02 April, 08:37
As a zoomer, I think it’s kinda high too. Young gen z might be closer to this %. The indoctrination efforts seem to have increased over the 2nd half of the 2010s.

Randi Marie @RedRan777
02 April, 08:25
20.8% GenZ doesn't surprise me.... we have a 21 y/o daughter who identifies as such - as do many of her classmates from HS and in college...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 04:03
In response Randi Marie to her Publication
I am hoping one of them just identified as .8 of a person.