Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
01 April, 06:13
PRAY FOR DR ZELENKO 🙏🙏🙏!!
3 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 April, 07:41
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
took my first dose today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
01 April, 11:49
In response James Dean to his Publication
I tried, it that stuff is RANK and hard to get down, with a nasty aftertaste... but it's a lifesaver! I still have about 500 pounds left inside my tube I keep in the fridge. Since then, my daily regimen since getting the Rona includes anti-parasite supplements (like Ivermectin):

D3 + K2
#WORMWOOD
#CaprylicAcid
Oil of Oregano
#BlackWalnutHulls
Olive Leaf Capsules
#MaximumVibrance smoothies w. all the Pro-Biotics you need

I've lost 50 pounds and down from 38 inch waist to a 30-31 inch waist. Through out all my skinny stuff years ago so have ben buying new clothes as I don't think my appetite is coming back. Since the Rona 8 months ago my appetite never came back. So I want to make sure what little I eat is high protein and high fat - almost keto - as I need all the calories I can get down to stop losing weight.

BTW - I think I've murdered all my parasites by now, but gonna keep doing what I'm doing as I don't want to share with little these nasties

James Dean @Wait_its_time
Hahaha yes doesn't even come close to tasting like a gummy Bear. I just use plain water and maybe I should have just used orange juice to wash it down with with a left a better aftertaste. I didn't taste it anymore after a few minutes.
your protocol sounds great .
hope you get back to being as healthy as ever. 🤠👍
11:54 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it