Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 January, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CBDC’s aren’t going to be the only game in town…
right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 August, 06:50
👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 August, 06:49
Who wants every dime they spend tracked,? not me.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
05 January, 12:27
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Who wants their money to disappear if they dont get a booster or cause too much carbon? assholes.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 August, 06:54
Give them greater clarity or control?

China was the first and look at them- social credit score control system and she said the U.S. is next?

I will be bowing out of such societies and finding self sustaining communities that barter. I wonder where Russia stands with this.

And, if they do not let us bow out, that tells us all you need to know.

Everything in my core tells me to stay far away, far, far away.

This may be for those souls who opt to take an earth alternate timeline that want to explore technocratic government or what they are calling the tech singularity. If it succeeds, it stays in 3-d duality consciousness. Sirian humans drool over this sort of thing.

Even still, no matter how I run the threads, that one also collapses into the organic biological ascension singlularity timeline.

Block-Chain- 2nd pic is the Devil Card in the Tarot.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 April, 12:02
IS SHE TALKING ABOUT WORLD ORDER THE GREAT RESET ? OR THE GESARA NESARA I THOUGHT GESARA NESARA ALREADY HAS BEEN RUNNING ARE THEY GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED ?

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
02 April, 06:58
Revelation 13:17
16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.

you are right...we are living in the middle of Revelations.... @El_Marginado

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 January, 12:38
In response IsBe Traveler to her Publication
I am totally against new world order digital currency

I do not want everything tracked

stay the eff out of my business

I am law abiding and not a criminal, but don't treat me like a criminal

Fook that shite!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 April, 01:41
I cant even watch it all the way thru

https://youtu.be/tFWy17DCq...
Saw Red (Acoustic Version) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSaw Red (Acoustic Version) · SublimeSublime Acoustic: Bradley Nowell & Friends℗ A Gasoline Alley, J.V. Release; ℗...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 April, 01:56
WORLD ORDER... thast deep state talk and they want all of this. Whats good and whats evil..who are these people?? I trust no one and nothing.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
02 April, 01:10
Im going with silver, land, bullets and growing my own food.

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
02 April, 07:25
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
If you live in Canada trying to buy any sort of land is almost impossible with the price

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 08:18
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
God Bless and pass the ammunition!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
02 April, 12:53
Revelation chapter 13 verse 17.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
02 April, 12:18
It's hard for me to trust any system anymore. My wondering thoughts on this...The central bank knew their system wouldn't last forever, so they have been working on different systems to take its place... same ole coin, different sides??? They like for us to beLIEve we have a choice, in reality, they care not.
1790: Mayer Amschel Rothschild states,
“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.”
1815: Nathan Mayer Rothschild makes his famous statement, "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."
They are not going to relinquish that easily. Just saying🤨🧐

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 12:37
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
If things stay as is I agree with you.
1221 could change all that

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 April, 12:06
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I trust the urinary tract system over bankers..

Thieves run thick as molasses.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 12:13
That last sentence “whether a world order really serves”. (hearing world & order...scares me a little. 😬).

The Question is..will their still be the Pronoun BS with the new System? 🤣😂

BEST...👇👇 🤣

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
01 April, 11:57
10:10

only when humans can have autonomy & sovreignty over their own lives and money will there be freedom.

with freedom comes a greater responsibilty.

there are so many ways that humans have become “dependent” on governments, institutions, schools, organizations, and last but not least corporations.

these entities and their money must be crushed

10:13
complete

only when humans can have autonomy & sovreignty over their own lives and money will there be freedom.

there are so many ways that humans have become “dependent” on governments, institutions, schools, organizations, and last but not least corporations.

complete

complete

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
02 April, 12:00
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Hey Casey Nice to see ya 👊🏾

Bay 17d @Bay17d
01 April, 11:49
Saw Ted Cruz introduce legislation against the CBDC. First time I'm hearing of IBOR, if I'm being honest. Guessing this is what you mean.
https://www.credit-suisse....

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 11:59
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Internet Bill Of Rights (IBOR)

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 April, 11:48
Technology Used "against [them]"[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 April, 11:42
🙏😓