sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 April, 01:05
Q The Storm Rider
Apr 1, 2022 6:21:51 AM

3 pics 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
01 April, 01:19
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I am not vaxxed and am losing all my hair. I also tested negative for covid antibodies assuming I did bot have the virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 April, 01:34
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Try using 'Ivermectin'...YOU might be surprised at ALL the GOOD things This incredible gift to mankind does.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 April, 01:39
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I was just thinking of that 'cause my son is sick right now.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 April, 01:48
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
You never got tested, which shows YOU are Awake and very Aware. :)
You want to help your son..you have everything to gain by trying Ivermectin. I will pray for you and your son. Have a Wonderful Day 'Corimo'. sending you a Big Virtual Hug.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 April, 01:57
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank you!! 🤗 I appreciate you! 💞🙏

Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it