sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 April, 01:05
Q The Storm Rider
Apr 1, 2022 6:21:51 AM

3 pics 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Autmama 123 @autmama
01 April, 01:19
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I am not vaxxed and am losing all my hair. I also tested negative for covid antibodies assuming I did bot have the virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 April, 01:34
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
Try using 'Ivermectin'...YOU might be surprised at ALL the GOOD things This incredible gift to mankind does.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 April, 01:39
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I was just thinking of that 'cause my son is sick right now.

01 April, 01:48
You never got tested, which shows YOU are Awake and very Aware. :)
You want to help your son..you have everything to gain by trying Ivermectin. I will pray for you and your son. Have a Wonderful Day 'Corimo'. sending you a Big Virtual Hug.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Thank you!! 🤗 I appreciate you! 💞🙏
01:57 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
01 April, 04:10
Right back at you Corimo :)