Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 10:58
The sooner Disney dies, the better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs @Comofhosts
My daughter, a parade cast member, was just let go yesterday. Apparently they are no longer accepting religious exempts for the non vaxed. Insane, after making her jump through hoops for months, totally scrutinized by “Disney Global Corp” meetings, affidavits, written testimonies from herself, as well as Pastor…finally was approved! She was hired back, working and on payroll. other cast members, continued to work during Covid restrict‘s under relig-ex‘s were also notified yesterday. Disney will no longer honor relig-ex’s so they can eliminate social dist and the risks from no masks. Yet the parade/entertainment hasn’t had wear masks this entire time! Talk about discrimination! I feel there is a valid class-act-lawsuit a brewing. know any good lawyers, @Vincent Kennedy -Z ? Imagine if they all showed up to court in costume! 😂 Sleeping Beauty takes the stand, suddenly falls asleep. Pinocchio’s nose grows for not ‘telling the truth, noth but the truth.’ VIRAL FOR SURE! 😂
10:47 PM - Mar 31, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Comofhosts in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
31 March, 11:03
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Olaf: “um judge can we turn up the air conditioning? its awfully warm in here?”
Captain hook gets his deposition paper stuck on his hook!
Peter Pan jumps up on his chair “I can fly!”
Sally from cars can be an assisting attorney.
Repunzel rubbs her hair of healing as she states, “its never really been about Covid!”
Gaston: “Hey baby, let’s hook up” as he walks by Cinderella!
So so many…Hilarious! The entire world would watch! Even more views than the O.J. trial! Everyone would be on our side too … Disney’s CEO’s and Execs would chit. “Just pay them off! Make this end…now!”
Aannd best if all, we would glorify God because after all, isn’t He the one truly who is persecuted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396