Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
31 March, 10:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My daughter, a parade cast member, was just let go yesterday. Apparently they are no longer accepting religious exempts for the non vaxed. Insane, after making her jump through hoops for months, totally scrutinized by “Disney Global Corp” meetings, affidavits, written testimonies from herself, as well as Pastor…finally was approved! She was hired back, working and on payroll. other cast members, continued to work during Covid restrict‘s under relig-ex‘s were also notified yesterday. Disney will no longer honor relig-ex’s so they can eliminate social dist and the risks from no masks. Yet the parade/entertainment hasn’t had wear masks this entire time! Talk about discrimination! I feel there is a valid class-act-lawsuit a brewing. know any good lawyers, @Vincent Kennedy -Z ? Imagine if they all showed up to court in costume! 😂 Sleeping Beauty takes the stand, suddenly falls asleep. Pinocchio’s nose grows for not ‘telling the truth, noth but the truth.’ VIRAL FOR SURE! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
31 March, 11:03
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
Olaf: “um judge can we turn up the air conditioning? its awfully warm in here?”
Captain hook gets his deposition paper stuck on his hook!
Peter Pan jumps up on his chair “I can fly!”
Sally from cars can be an assisting attorney.
Repunzel rubbs her hair of healing as she states, “its never really been about Covid!”
Gaston: “Hey baby, let’s hook up” as he walks by Cinderella!
So so many…Hilarious! The entire world would watch! Even more views than the O.J. trial! Everyone would be on our side too … Disney’s CEO’s and Execs would chit. “Just pay them off! Make this end…now!”
Aannd best if all, we would glorify God because after all, isn’t He the one truly who is persecuted?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Van @Kimhvs
30 March, 08:54
yes, its got to go down!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 March, 10:04
Can´t agree more. EVIL.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 09:46
FANTASTIC!!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 March, 07:06
hate that fricking place…proud to say ive never been!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 09:47
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Me too, Never been, weird too, never had any interest in going ...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 March, 06:09
YES!!!!!!

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
30 March, 05:36
Do you believe it will be closed permanetly? Timeframe? please post a reply!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 March, 03:18
Yes!! So evil!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
29 March, 11:51
By chance, we never did take our children to Disney World. Maybe partly because I was always afraid of turning around and one of the kids would be missing. That thought alone gave me nightmares as a young mother.
On a lighter note I used to think about their slogan “The Happiest Place on Earth”. But when I was there as a young adult, everywhere I looked there were exhausted, crying children and stressed out, frustrated parents.

Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
29 March, 11:40
agreed! 🤬

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
29 March, 11:40
Agreed. Never cared for them.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
29 March, 11:39
Short and to the point. One of the best quotes ever!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
29 March, 11:31
Disney anything makes my blood boil! they really had us duped! growing up with it it seemed so pure and innocent- however i did wonder why Fantasia was so weird, and wondered why i was SO SCARED of the Alice in Wonderland ride! Bedknobs and Broomsticks ! that should of got us thinking, Mary Poppins was actually a witch. Pinocchio ISLAND FOR BOYS! turned the boys into DONKEYS ( beasts of burden aka slaves! ) human trafficking right there in plain sight! i want to puke ‼️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 March, 11:22
Death to Disney

and so it is written…

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 March, 11:21
Agree.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
29 March, 11:11
These fookers are sick.

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
29 March, 11:10
Doc, my daughter worked for Disney College program in Florida and had some experiences there. When I red pilled her she immediately severed all ties with her obsession. She had private conversation with Dwayne Johnson. He was announcing the signing of contract to film Jungle Cruise. I too, will be thrilled to see it returned to the swampland it used to be!

Your Mom @Ur_Mom
29 March, 11:06
I mean... he is dead bro

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 11:05

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 11:03

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 March, 11:00
The 'fairy' castle in the SWAMP.