Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
A #QANON Classic!
@MartinGeddes when I read this I hear the words in my head with a British accent. Not sure why, my dear Mum was English; maybe it’s her🙏

#TheGreatAwakening
01:36 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 March, 02:03
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Meanwhile 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 March, 02:22
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 March, 01:56
Just wait 'til the after-party.

It's gonna be raucous.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 March, 01:51
😎🐸🥤🍿

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 March, 01:42

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
31 March, 09:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
that's what I do, continually. However, when I try to paste a meme on this platform, I can't. Is there a trick to it here?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 April, 03:10
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication