The Mac @TheMac
25 March, 08:52
I am a man who has written many worthy things, and I have faithfully copied that which has been given me. Yet sadly, my efforts have brought me down; my clarity of vision has undone me. I have lived in a generation, which scorns truth and cannot bear the stress of the search. It derides the simple things and seeks only after vain pleasures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Our brains are designed to follow that which makes us happiest. Happiness looks different to everyone. Some it is the simple life but to others it is vain pleasures. Seems we are struggling from lack of connection and are thinking these vain pleasures will fill that connection but they can't and never will. Often it looks bleak but if you could look into the soul of most, if not all there is nothing but goodness. We need to find a productive way to connect. Which in reality that is true love and when you have it and give it you know all else is dysfunctional.

Dr. Harville Hendrix has these tools that help but few ever can do it. Something as simple as mirroring, validating and empathizing with another human seems to be the hardest thing for most to do. But it truly is truth and allowing and 'giving it up to God' so it sets you free. 💗
12:48 AM - Mar 31, 2022
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it