The Mac @TheMac
I am a man who has written many worthy things, and I have faithfully copied that which has been given me. Yet sadly, my efforts have brought me down; my clarity of vision has undone me. I have lived in a generation, which scorns truth and cannot bear the stress of the search. It derides the simple things and seeks only after vain pleasures.
08:52 PM - Mar 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 March, 09:06
In response The Mac to his Publication
I appreciate what you post - research takes time & effort & commitment & I'm always interested to see what you're currently working on

Don't let the bastards get you down, & keep doing what you do ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
31 March, 12:48
Our brains are designed to follow that which makes us happiest. Happiness looks different to everyone. Some it is the simple life but to others it is vain pleasures. Seems we are struggling from lack of connection and are thinking these vain pleasures will fill that connection but they can't and never will. Often it looks bleak but if you could look into the soul of most, if not all there is nothing but goodness. We need to find a productive way to connect. Which in reality that is true love and when you have it and give it you know all else is dysfunctional.

Dr. Harville Hendrix has these tools that help but few ever can do it. Something as simple as mirroring, validating and empathizing with another human seems to be the hardest thing for most to do. But it truly is truth and allowing and 'giving it up to God' so it sets you free. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 10:21
"Truth a force of nature"
"Star light Star bright"
Blissing, Blessings Mac, appreciative of information sharing, eyes opening, heart flowing, sharing in liberty interests is so very important.
"We are the one we have been waiting for"
🙏💜

Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 10:13

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 March, 12:46
“If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all."
-Michelangelo

...hang in there camper, what you do does matter, mainly dealing with matter (couldn't resist 😎) and it is good and it is indeed, appreciated (if not admired).

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 March, 11:52
You are very appreciated here beautiful patriot!😇💗🤗

The Mac @TheMac
01 April, 09:55
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
❤️🙏🏻

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
27 March, 10:23
the constant conversation going on in our heads is not who we are. it is merely our interpretation of the events that we have experienced.
Truth simply is truth
Our future is void and we are free to create😊
-just a thought from an anonymous fren 😊

Desert Dog @Zippydog
27 March, 10:21
It is by intentional design that critical thinking, creative imagination and deductive reasoning have been diminished with the intent to eliminate. But the mere fact that so many are curious, aware, unsatisfied with the false narratives and searching for truth and substance should be a validation of your efforts and contributions. Your voice is heard, appreciated and joined by many.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
27 March, 10:21
Yes, you have. And for that, I am grateful. 💙

If my life weren't so difficult, I would have matched you in research and thoughts. My only "vain" pleasure is finishing my dishes. My daily energy is fumes.

Please don't give up on people. There are more good than bad. Some people's priorities may be selfish and unfocused. But look at our world. Many want to change what we've become.

Character is not defined by what we "do."

The Mac @TheMac
31 March, 12:30
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
❤️👈🏻

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
27 March, 10:17
Being a Way-Shower can be a lonely, thankless job.
Please know how much you and your incredible information are appreciated.
I've learned a great deal from you. TY

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 March, 10:16
Keep doing what you do Mac. Much appreciated. Much love brotha.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 March, 08:37
May tomorrow's sunshine chase away today's discouragement. ☀️🌬😔
Some days are tougher than others. 🫂

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
27 March, 05:05
Don't be undone Mac, be encouraged the world needs people with vision. People are waking up from a bad dream and looking for truth . You are certainly bringing it. Some may need a little time to catch up.
We have not been taught how powerful we are. There is a Universal Consciousnesses. If we achieve unity and focus we can change the World

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
26 March, 02:19
we, i, love and appreciate you!💓

true geniuses often stand alone and usually are misunderstood,
so interaction may be scant, when it comes to your efforts

we are gobsmacked nonetheless!🤪🤩

The Mac @TheMac
26 March, 04:23
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
All my heart. ❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 March, 11:40
and yet here you are STILL PROCLAIMING TRUTH. You are one of the beacons of life, truth and love. We, are grateful for you.

Bless up Big Mac! I'll be praying for you.

The Mac @TheMac
26 March, 01:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 March, 11:39
It’s tough Mac, I share your frustration. You are brilliant and appreciated.

Hugs 🤗
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
26 March, 03:17
Perhaps you are trying to measure the generation through the lens THEY provide? Admittedly, many are stressed and distracted, and some have become hostile to truth which they don't understand how to process - buy...
There are many hopeful signs. Just keep looking for them, out of the limelight. Millions of people seeking to simplify, to find peace, to share love...

The Mac @TheMac
26 March, 11:32
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
25 March, 11:20
👇😎💯‼️💞💖

The Mac @TheMac
26 March, 11:34
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
25 March, 09:54
❤️ you Mac 🙏🏼✨

The Mac @TheMac
26 March, 11:35
In response Karin Celebrate Each Day to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Paula Lee @Paula313
25 March, 09:25
😢 broken hearted for you. you bring so many blessings to so many that want the truth.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
25 March, 09:23
Then shall this generation be one’s most challenging teacher about oneself.

Celery Juicer @Emme
25 March, 09:20
🙏🏼🙏🏼💞

Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 March, 09:19
Mac….shoulders back soldier …. fight fight fight

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 March, 09:12
Your Brilliance is unmatched.
[WRWY]

The Mac @TheMac
28 March, 06:42
In response John Q.. to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 March, 09:11
Your goods works are blessed,
Your path is an honorable one,
Yup, I review with my engineer side,
You have follows far and wide.

Hell of a ride, finding and living
our destiny, with dignity, with love.

Time for the Saint

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 March, 08:54
We Love You Brother.

The Mac @TheMac
27 March, 04:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Bless your heart.