vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
30 March, 03:08
early rabbi's complained that christians had a mysterious power, ive ranted on about this in the past about how we can help President Trump and the white hats but was unaware of the studies, i was just going on what God was giving me. you guys go crazy on the superfluous news i post when this type of news is what you need to go crazy on if you really want something done. spoiler; that photonic energy is God in Christ IN US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 March, 06:27
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
30 March, 06:31
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thats Christ in us and God through Christ, you ready to get some meditation groups going to focus on the fight for the world?

Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I AM Cedaina, click on at the bottom under it