Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
02 April, 08:03
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
They need to be put infront of a firing squad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 April, 08:30
YOU ARE ALL STILL HEROES. Why? Because you are principled and were warriors because you believed you were fighting for the right reasons - above all, FREEDOM.

You are all heroes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
01 April, 03:09
I struggle greatly with this one. My Dad is a Vietnam Veteran. He suffered all his life in pain cause of his injuries. When he returned home nobody was happy. The family was Devestated because my Dads brother ( my uncle Eddie) came back in a coffin. My Dads been in touch with my Uncle Eddies buddy who remembers an honors my uncle Eddie cause he was there with him. LZ under heavy fire. one of my uncles buddy got hit so my uncle ran to get him and my uncle was KIA. Ive been feeling stuff about that since i was in elementary. I made many reports in school about my dad and my uncle Eddie. It just stayed in me. as I grew older I realized I was angry about it. now Im older and now Im pissed! How many people they did this to. Im amazed the ones responsible made it as far as they did. For whom the bell tolls.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
01 April, 03:01
Tribunals & death! Thank you for your service regardless of their horrible reason

Aunty Social @arkyartist
31 March, 10:21
Besides realizing the horror of the children- this was the absolute harshest truth I had to face in this awakening. I have an only child whose life long dream was to become a Marine. He married a Marine. They are both broken veterans and despise the world. I pray that they reach out for help. Your diagram/drawing of the reconciliation curve helps. Thank you- and thank you for your service.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 March, 09:14
INDEED!!!🙏❤️

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
INDEED!!!🙏❤️

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
INDEED!!!🙏❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
31 March, 07:28
You’re still a hero Joey, their trickery doesn’t take that status away from our Veterans. We will always be grateful for your service. 🙏🏻

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
31 March, 07:15
Thank you for your service. My family members also served in the armed forces. It's impossible to resolve what they went through, and why, now that I know the truth. They BELIEVED they were protecting their country, and put everything on the line for it. They should be credited with bravery and respect regardless of being deceived. The evil people who sent them to war are responsible for all of it even though demonic forces influenced them. I could think of several "just" punishments for the evil bastards, and an eternity in Hell may be enough. My faith in Jesus stops me from entertaining those thoughts for long. I KNOW that vengeance belongs to Him; so I must roll this care onto Him and believe in faith that He will reward our military men/women in Heaven for the loving their neighbors as themselves and sacrificing so much. He knows a thing or two about sacrifice. Much love and respect to you friend. I pray that you will have peace here on this earth. With love and respect, @Verity21

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 March, 07:11
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OUR HERO'S WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU DIDN'T KNOW >> MY HUSBAND SERVED FOR 20 AND IS HEART SICK OVER THE WHOLE SCAM OF IT ALL !! PISSED IS A UNDERSTATEMENT !! BUT WE KNOW THERE IS NO VENGEANCE LIKE GODS VENGEANCE GOD TELLS US THIS "VENGEANCE IS MINE SAITH THE LORD" MAY [[[THEY ]]]ALL ROT IN HELL IN MY HUMBLE OPINION GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND SALUTE AND PRAYERS OF LOVE TO ALL OUR VETERANS FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
31 March, 06:31
my MIL hubby thought i was crazy and still goes back and forth on that view. He didnt care to get a religious exemption for his kids but when i told him its on his conscious leading airmen to believe they are alone in fighting against it he changed his tune. My marriage is lost to all of this because i didnt want my kids to suffer at the hands of the military AGAIN. Maybe all of this was meant to show me where we stand with my hubby & its been a hard pill to swallow. End of 19+ marriage because i could see what was happening & a hidden truth was brought to light by it. I know God doesnt approve of divorce but i think God put me through this to lead me to a happier life. As if we havent sacrificed enough as a family for the military, granted i am blessed we didnt suffer the worst the military has to offer with a body bag and no answers like so many others have (like the lady in this pic). im looking to rebuilding life from scratch with God leading the way!

God Wins donated @GR2021
31 March, 06:10
Thank you Sir! In my heart you are a hero! The bravery/love for country is yours the evil is theirs alone. Remembering all the men and women who served and died, the injured veterans and the homeless veterans, veterans who died by suicide, veterans who suffer from PTSD. The intense pain of the families. I pray God uses the living veterans and those still serving, a BIG part in destroying the enemy into pieces. (Military is the only way-Q). The evil games they so meticulously played worldwide and destroyed lives of millions of civilians too. God's wrath is upon them.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
31 March, 05:25
You have to rationalize it and come to terms with the truth. You me and every other person in the world have been used as pawns.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
31 March, 04:37
I've never served in the military, but my father is a Korean War Veteran and I have many friends - including two dear friends who are (full career) retired from the Navy - that have faithfully and patriotically served this country and its people.

In response to your question...

We simply don't have enough trees and we don't have enough rope to bring justice to the perpetrators of the war-mongering, fear-mongering, and media terrorism (propaganda).

I hope I answered it for you...

...and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
31 March, 04:30
I pray that for myself, I don't step in and diminish the VEGEANCE the KING of Kings has in mind for the evil we've experienced.

I pray it is not diluted, but poured out upon all their heads in such a Biblical way that it echo's through 10,000 generations to come.

I pray HIS peace settle upon the victims of the evil and HE restores their HOPE.

I pray ...

I pray ...

I pray ...

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
31 March, 04:17
🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 March, 04:17
There are no words ... just nothing would be bad enough for what they deserve!!
So much unnecessary suffering!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
31 March, 04:14
Lord of The Flies was an interesting book how humans de-evolve when humans are stranded with limited basic necessities. Factions form and even with factions, they turn against each other. It would make a fascinating reality show. For hundreds of years, we've been the source of their entertainment. Time for us to get a go at it.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
31 March, 04:14
You sir ARE a hero God bless you

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 March, 04:12

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
31 March, 04:09
The wrath of God needs fo be brought down on their heads and it will be….sooner or later. They will not escape.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 March, 04:06
😢Ask the little boy in the picture, the one sitting on his mom's lap. I'll go with whatever he wants.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 March, 03:58
Every vet sent to shitholes every LEO sent to "quell" public protests that were legit but turned violent, every parent whose child was ruined by vaccines, indoctrination, twisted education system every human being that worked themselves to death for taxes to make corrupt politicians rich -
WE'VE ALL BEEN PLAYED AND SHOULD BE RAGING MAD

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
31 March, 03:58
😪😪😪

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 March, 03:49

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 March, 04:06
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Firing squad might be too dignified. What they deserve is to be hung from the nearest lamp post, or a .38 slug to the back of the head, then to be dumped in a landfill. (After their spoken, written and signed confessions.)

laura rosario @Lauracr
31 March, 03:47
I said this on Memorial day a few years ago Boy did I piss off a some people My brother in law deleted me off FB May he RIP Now he knows I was stating truth Now that he is on the otherside ( We did make peace before he passed Thankfully)

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
31 March, 03:42
What goes around comes around. [They] get a wrinkled flag!!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
31 March, 03:39
😞🙏