Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 05:26
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Wow! That letter is worth Framing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
30 March, 05:13
Gaetz letter should read simply...
Mr. Nadler. Shove it up your honorable a$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 March, 06:33
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I think history will show that there was nothing honorable about Mr. Nadler.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 March, 05:02
Corrupt Nadler abuse of power is really part of a coup?

Stand by Trump and The White Hats!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Stand by Me - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino AtlanticStand by Me · Ben E. KingThe Very Best of Ben E. King℗ 1962 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA...

Free Bird @DCast
30 March, 05:29
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Yep, wonder why Nadler allowed it - maybe the Good Guys got to him ... or something else is going on and the Bad guys👿👹💩 have something else planned - DePop Agenda
Do unto them before they do unto us 😐

Free Bird @DCast
30 March, 05:34
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Makes one 'wonder' doesn't it ...