Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
30 March, 04:27
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Oh yeah❗️ I have one of those In my Bedroom❗️😳🤦🏽‍♀️Sick Demons🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
30 March, 04:10
I hate that picture. The look of sheer terror on that poor child's face caused deliberately by these depraved assholes, who deserve nothing less than death for the horror they inflicted upon innocent souls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 March, 04:12
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Podesta 1st Israel Last

The Hammer is about to fall

Look up Hamberder in the Urban Dictionary

That is what Trump Misspelled

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 04:02
We fly on planes, eat in restaurants and share restrooms with demonic evil creatures...how the fook can that even be possible?? 🤬🤯😳

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 03:59
Doesn't everyone have one of those???

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
30 March, 04:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication