Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
😇🤗🧚‍♀️Good Afternoon Patriots! Feeling GREAT TODAY!!! Very Excited for the upcoming events!! It's been a very LONG, Emotional & Very Stressful Past 21 Years! I say 21 Years because 9-11-11 is when I started questioning EVERYTHING and EVERYONE! Thank YOU Lord for giving me the gift of Decernment! I LOVE you All & Look forward to chating, growing & Learning from ALL OF YOU!!! I am Here if ANYONE needs a Open Minded person to vent too!
12:35 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by GmaRoBigONE in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 March, 12:37
In response Ralene Peters to her Publication
😍Hi! I felt horrible today - felt at the end - but got some help/cosmic divine boosting tonight and feel centered again. I hear you and feel you. 9/11 was also my biggest red pill. I was already searching for the truth (mostly religion and government corruption) - but this event catapulted me forward. So yes - it has been a very long emotional journey. Ditto back - you ever need someone to vent to - I am here (and well versed in the venting behavior lol). 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
31 March, 12:37
i just read cannibal club by jacob palates. Have you read this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 March, 12:15
Glad you are here :). Love you back