Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 March, 08:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Ever better, thanks to places like Anonup, individuals have found they are not alone. We are everywhere and are growing in number! God is moving mountains and we are here to experience it. Hallelujah God wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 09:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I agree, with just a little gumption I've been finding people in my world who will speak up if given the slightest HINT of being like-minded ... and that is truly a blessing.
I live in a liberal maze of followers, very nice people and I do really care about them ... BUT SO IN A TRANCE is all of Northern Virginia. Even those who love DJT, think I'm crazy for sharing the intel from anon ... very frustrating.

I don't give up, never stop, and some have actually gotten it. Whew!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 March, 07:22
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Isaiah 54
4 ‘Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame.
Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated.
You will forget the shame of your youth
and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood.
5 For your Maker is your husband –
the Lord Almighty is his name –
the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer;
he is called the God of all the earth.
6 The Lord will call you back
as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit –
a wife who married young,
only to be rejected,’ says your God.
7 ‘For a brief moment I abandoned you,
but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 07:30
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Very Cool, I was just reading this on another post!
Thank You, in sync!