Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
I get through by reminding myself that Jesus suffered through the pain of the whole world for us to provide us a way into God’s kingdom. The veil was torn. I also remind myself that soldiers also laid down their lives for us. They never knew they were lied to but we now know. We must remain steadfast for their honor. Evil must be eradicated. Justice must be served. We stay strong for the children that suffer and for the future for all children. Stay strong even in the face of death and fight to survive to see a free world. Do we all wish this would end soon? Heck yeah! In the meantime, we vent, we share the truth and we hold each other up! I don’t know you or the others on here....but I do. We are in this mess together. We stand up for justice and righteousness. We are soldiers of a different kind of war. WWG1WGA! God wins! Good prevails! 🕊
11:10 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it