Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
I have been at this for 20+ years.
I’ve been been down so many rabbit holes, gopher holes & hell holes.
I’ve researched and learnt about agendas that rarely get discussed/mentioned.
At times, my mind is mush.
I’ve been suspended on Twatter.
I was part of the Reddit purge.
I lost a ton of info, resources & contact when Voat went down.
I have actually been on threads online talking people out of suicide.
I constantly remind myself - “You’ve made it this far, there is nowhere else to go but forward”.
My adult kids sometimes ask for my views.
My wife thinks I’m on “The Dark Web”.
I have zero friends but know A LOT of people.
The other day, I was racking my brain, trying to figure out how I ended up on AnonUp...
I have no idea.
But, AU has enabled me be with like minded peers.
I may not have many followers.
I may not have many posts.
But what I do have is an appreciation to be somewhere where there is no judgement.
I love every one of you and I love this is my safe place.
08:46 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
30 March, 11:10
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
same story, welcome home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
30 March, 11:11
I have a similar road, as many here do.... Chan’s, Reddit, Voat, Discord Twit etc. and here we all meet...a comfy place.❤️
We welcome you weary patriot, we are here for you and together, with faith, we lift eachother. #Family

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 09:32
Love your soul ... so many of us relate to that ... I think its funny your wife calls "it" (I assume that means us) the dark web when in fact the dark web has been our entire existence for the past 1/2 century.
Thank You dear Lord for lifting the veil LITERALLY!

This just feels like home. I'm from a military family so I've always had the greatest respect for our warriors and now anon has instilled the truth into me so deeply, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to survive and protect our country ... God Bless you all.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 March, 06:07
Much Love and Deep Gratitude for You!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 March, 05:01
100%

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
30 March, 04:47
I saw a video where they were removing the Royal Coat Of Arms from the seats of Parliament in the Netherlands, was that true? I live in the UK and I believe that our Royals have been removed and our head of state is now Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Charles behind Potus

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Queen behind POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Queen no crown

https://www.youtube.com/wa... Buckingham Palace Closed
Donald Trump is joined by Prince Charles to inspect the Guard of Honour - YouTube

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump join the Queen and members of the Royal Family ahead of a special lunch inside Buckingham Palace. Pres...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 March, 04:30
You almost describe my own life !!! Godspeed!!!! 🙏🐸

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
30 March, 04:11
I find it very isolating because our reality is not main stream at all. The costs so far have been high

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 March, 02:39
We love you back! :)

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
30 March, 01:33
We love you too!!!

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
30 March, 12:32
We love you... and there's nothing you can do about it. NOTHING.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
30 March, 12:25
welcome home.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 12:23
Bless your everyday forward!
Thank you for standing.
We are all here together for a reason I believe.
Much love to you hun.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
30 March, 12:08
Bless you. You have been at this a long time. I have only been at at 4 yrs. and it seems like forever. No matter how many facts you throw at people they still call you crazy. Let's keep the truth. Eventually, hopefully, they will see it.

LL_125 @LL_125
29 March, 11:59
Thank you! Your authenticity is heart-warming. I'm sending you love and peace, friend. May God bless you and keep you.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 March, 11:57
Same here. AU is a great place for all of us!

Patriot America @Trump4us123
29 March, 11:55
This touched my heart! I needed this more than you know. I have zero friends and my family thinks I’ve lost it. You guys are my family as well. Love and prayers to my Anon Up family!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 March, 11:52
oh and thanks for talking people out of suicide🙏🏻 affected my family personally

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 March, 11:51
You just said everything I was thinking, but I’ve only been in this for 1.5 years, God bless you for all your work
I literally have no friends because we just moved to another state
I come here becuz you all are my friends even though I have never met you in person
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Now I have another like minded friend

Lois Lane @Desrev01
29 March, 11:50
You are not alone Brother. WRWY all the way until this damn Battle has been won. Think of our years together as our Journey To The Light. Godspeed Patriot. NCSWIC

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 March, 11:43
Happy you’re here. 💛

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 March, 11:12
Hey there, neighbor.
(foxholes, hell holes, insanely deep rabbit holes R us)
Thanks for sticking with "it".
I Know it feels like an island dwelling vibe, but our islands are definitely forming bridges, one by one.

Funny realization just then, too, whilst reading your post.
No Synchronicity finer than our comfy home being "AU".

It Truly Is Golden.
💫💫💫

#wwg1wga
🙏🙌✌

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
29 March, 10:59
Amen brother. This community feels like home to me as well. The spiritual battle part of all this is real. Isolation and lack of expression is painful. Knowing and not being able to share without riddicule/floride stare has been difficult. Here I find that we have a group of awakend and like minded individuals who see the world for what it is and we can be open and honest about it. We are blessed to have this community.

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
29 March, 10:50
Ditto my Patriot friend. Thank you for being here.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
29 March, 10:42
I totally understand and agree with everything you are saying. This is a place to share, and encourage. We all have been labeled as conspiracy theorists. I am also on Gab - it is okay but there is a lot of hate in there that you have to wade through on occasion.

Anonup is filled with truth seekers.

amy lilley @amylilley
29 March, 10:41
I was literally saying this about AU, just a few short hours ago to another dear Anon in Cali, this is the place I am at home, this is my soft place to fall🐸followed you too @adheretofreedom

Sweet blessings🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 10:43
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 March, 10:34
Amen...and i followed you. one more anon on your list... woohoo....

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
29 March, 10:28
God Bless You Friend!!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
29 March, 10:26
This is my favorite site and I feel like all here are friends..like to have a get together and meet in person when the credit rolls on this movie. God Bless each of you and keep hanging on.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
29 March, 10:23
@adheretofreedom I could copy and paste this and it would be my story, "except" i don't have the spouse part and my kids are still kid age. The benefit is they listen to everything I say and think I must really know a lot ! hahaaaa!