Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 07:46
I intuitively know that 'we have it all' means exactly that. Anons have to sit with the knowledge (inferred, evidenced, rational) that a flood of damning, incontrovertible, and indefensible information will be released at some point. Documents, confessions, videos — no shortage of proof to destroy the old paradigm.

The waiting, however, is torture. Literal psychological torture. All kinds of professional, personal, and family relationships degrade and break. Injustices are heaped upon us. Our world becomes a game of attrition and willingness to 'hold the line' in an epic test of faith.

I dread to think how many we have lost to alcoholism, overdoses, disease, suicide, and mental breakdown. I have had my own struggles offstage, and yet I am still here. Mass awakening is the end of our nightmare of 'trial by patience'. Nothing could ever be sweeter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
I bought 10 of your books over a year ago and have left them around my little liberal town. In the public library shoot, in the book recycling qiosk, and the wildlife preserve and two and couple people. thank you for your work. What you said above is spot on. I struggle very much too, but have to have faith.
08:13 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Baldi1923 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bald Eagle, click on at the bottom under it