Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Living this out right now. Didnt i say something would happen today. This makes me feel a little better writing it out.

All my possessions have been taken away for storage and auction. clothes laptop personals hard drives. Locked out of the house i was living in. Evicted. Car towed away. Uncle took legal action to get me out, i ignored it mostly like a dumbass. Hoping i can get my things back.

My parents dont want me in their house. Neither does my other family even though were on good terms. I dont have any money. Relying on dad and his friend for inconsistent work. Dont lkke being masked up. i took that risk.

Have some gold and silver but thats tucked away in the house thats now locked up. they left my grandmas stuff so i hope they didnt touch that where i hid it.

ay at least i have a little weed and some blunt wraps. thank God.

probably will sleep at parents. or in car or at friends. will talk to a neighbor about renting a room.
07:37 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
29 March, 10:23
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Sometimes you must walk through the Darkness before you see the Light.

Times like these...
push you/your life in directions you never thought.
The Struggle Forces Change.
Defining Moments of Change.
You Will Overcome, Friend.
We Are With You.
[...many share in your struggle at this time - STAND TALL to You All]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 10:25
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 March, 10:43
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Amen brother. I will wait on God. This is only the beginning. this is a cake walk to what is coming i feel.

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
29 March, 08:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
i am praying for you . you will have the last laugh thats what satan wanted thats what being awake gets you . you gotta block all this nonsense out . most of the stuff people post here is all bs . follow the god posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 March, 08:30
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
Thank you Anthony i appreciate your prayers. You already know 🙏🏼 The Lord always provides and comforts.