Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 02:17
Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
28 March, 03:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So sad, but so true. We tend to forget that when Jesus spoke of "his church" he wasn't referring to a building, but rather his chosen followers, his born again children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 01:04
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
I am going to start asking some questions and not looking to offend. Raised Catholic, Alterboy, Sunday Church throughout childhood. However still don't know much about the bible. Started questioning the Church when out of the blue they made an exemption to eat meat on a particular date. Grew up thinking I would burn in hell if the don't eat meat rule was broken. Gave me the opportunity to have a more personal connection.

Anyway my question is Did Jesus refer to his followers as children as you stated above? Trying to understand the hierarchy

Julie Boe @JulieB
29 March, 02:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Of course, we're God's children. Since God & Jesus are different, but yet one of the same, all Christians are his children especially to Father God.

I read the Bible every day. It's been a huge eye opener & the Lord has blessed me greatly by it. I would begin with the Gospels in the New Testament; it's easy reading. I also enroll in a daily scripture email that leads you through the Bible in one year that I've been working on. It began as a pick me up to help make it through the day. I've read most of the Old Testament, all of the New many times. It's an eye opener for sure. The only challenge is that I've found so many other sins I've committed that I needed to repent for (LOL), but that's a good thing. Whatever problem you're facing, the answer is in there. I would HIGHLY recommend it.

God doesn't want religion. Religion is a man made thing. He wants a personal relationship with us. I've gotten real close to the Lord the past several years & have helped people make it through t

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 05:05
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
I have seen some get offended just bringing up Jesus that why I gave a long prep before I ask the Q. Thank for the answer.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
29 March, 01:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Knowing and believing in Jesus means you are Blessed and Highly Favored. You are a child of GOD. Everyone needs a personal realationship with Him...He is a trinity but ONE in ALL. The Father, the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. Start with the New Testament. Jesus speaks in those books. He loves you VK -Z, Talk and listen to others. He will give your spirit LIFT through the Holy Spirit.

Julie Boe @JulieB
Thanks for this. You said it much more eloquently than what I did. God bless!
02:44 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Boe, click on at the bottom under it