Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGENEWS Telegram - 1:08pm Eastern...

⚡️Trump urges Putin to release details of Hunter Biden business dealings (Real America’s Voice video)

President Donald Trump is “sure” Vladimir Putin knows details of Hunter Biden’s dealing with a Ukrainian gas company and the then-mayor of Moscow - and wants his former counterpart to release what he knows.

Hunter Biden was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by Burisma Holdings, an entity the US then declared corrupt for apparently bribing officials, and allegedly received $3.5mn from Elena Baturina, wife of Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov, a decade ago, according to a 2020 Senate report.

A grand Jury in Delaware is currently investigating Hunter’s business dealings, possible tax avoidance, foreign lobbying and money laundering.

### - https://t.me/georgenews/40...
01:15 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 02:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 March, 01:20
How many times has Our President Said “Russia! Russia! Russia!”?What has been trying to tell us all along? More than we know, I think!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 March, 01:16
Can’t wait! 💫😎