Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 11:01
"Lets fight for the gold standard!"

Its here.

Crickets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 March, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A good buying opportunity is coming - that is if you're able to find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 March, 11:04
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
...or afford it.

29 March, 11:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I think VK has implied that it will go down to around the $1500-$1550/oz range. Now whether or not the Premium over spot increases to something like $500/oz to offset the price drop I'm not sure.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If I had unlimited money like the DS & wanted to deliver a death blow to Russia, the play would be to attack Gold since they just switched the Ruble to the gold standard. If I was China at the same time would jump in to sell off US market assets/debt causing final nail in the petrodollar and major market dip. Hopefully its just short term games since US has Gold reserves. But for sure the petrodollar is not going to last and we will need a new standard.
11:45 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 March, 05:35
A little bit of a different meaning...

"1123 Angel Number – Meaning and Symbolism
angelnumber.org/1123-angel-number
Angel Number 1123 conveys the teachings related to the process of change necessary for you to become a balanced being in all aspects of your physical and spiritual life."

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
29 March, 12:50
go gold..., silver.., and platinum. A chess board of precious metals.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
29 March, 12:44
Your plan sounds like a way for the USA to "save face". The short contracts will make them money, and they'll get the extra increase on the rebound of gold. However, it could be enough to break even on the collapse of the dollar from the China sell-off. Really, it doesn't matter to them, they'll pass the hyperinflation on to us.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 12:32

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 March, 03:53
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I searched and found them the other day when he posted this. The damn things say Federal Reserve Note on them? I'm not sure how that would work?

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
29 March, 05:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
The Astronot is a joke ....this can't be real or the whole thing is a farce.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 March, 12:28
End if Petro dollar is end of [their] control and Central Banks manipulation. Golden Age in front of us. I've posted this same TT video about 2 months ago.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 12:26

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
29 March, 12:31
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 March, 12:06
Gimme an X.....

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
29 March, 12:25
In response Dwain ThePain1111 to his Publication
Gimme an R

29 March, 11:53
Gitcha Gotcha Good.

That's why Russia is diversifying their assets by accepting BTC, Gold, or Russian Ruble for their energy products - to hedge against anything the [DS] may manipulate.

There's a theory that China wants to reset the price of Gold in order to pay off their debts (Evergrande). Any thoughts?

Yammillion Yammillions @Yammillions
29 March, 11:58
Going through your profile you have a nice feed I have a business proposition for you if you are interested just a shot by sending me Dm

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 12:00
He who has the most gold makes the rules.

I think that's a saying.