Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 11:01
"Lets fight for the gold standard!"

Its here.

Crickets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
29 March, 11:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A good buying opportunity is coming - that is if you're able to find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
29 March, 11:04
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
...or afford it.

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
I think VK has implied that it will go down to around the $1500-$1550/oz range. Now whether or not the Premium over spot increases to something like $500/oz to offset the price drop I'm not sure.
11:23 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 11:45
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
If I had unlimited money like the DS & wanted to deliver a death blow to Russia, the play would be to attack Gold since they just switched the Ruble to the gold standard. If I was China at the same time would jump in to sell off US market assets/debt causing final nail in the petrodollar and major market dip. Hopefully its just short term games since US has Gold reserves. But for sure the petrodollar is not going to last and we will need a new standard.

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
29 March, 12:50
go gold..., silver.., and platinum. A chess board of precious metals.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 March, 05:35
A little bit of a different meaning...

"1123 Angel Number – Meaning and Symbolism
angelnumber.org/1123-angel-number
Angel Number 1123 conveys the teachings related to the process of change necessary for you to become a balanced being in all aspects of your physical and spiritual life."